Random Thoughts....

I have a flu and everything sucks.

A flu? Is there more than one variation going around??? :p

Hope you feel betterer soonly.

From what I've seen of friends in your kind of field, no, the hours won't, it's kind of "normal" that scientists get wrapped up in their work and forget to sleep. Results. Just results. I hope your retarded errors stop being retarded. Or something. Personally I find errors stop being retarded after a nice long sleep.

Agree with Wiggy. Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees when you get to that stage. Stepping away from something for a while and.or getting some rest often allows you to come back and find the solution that was staring you in the face all along.

Yeah for sure, you guys are on the money. Errors come out to be more clear in the morning with some coffee. Anyways. Here I am back again in the lab. Now time to crank stuff out as fast and best as possible.

I am suffering with a bit of razor burn at the minute after my morning shave, my left cheek feels like it is on fire.

Lectric razor?

No, although I did have an issue with clumps of ice forming in my beard the past couple weeks.

So your beard had a clear affinity for android, camera lenses, and caused you to flip?

Reactions: MWF
Yeah. You should probably leave your crank alone as well.

Probably not a good idea to leave a deposit on my images.

Boss: "So now, why is this star all blob-like, while the rest have really nice circular definitions?"
Me: "I er...uh...that.....well you see um...sometimes that uh........ glitches?"

Nah I use a Gillette Fusion Power, haven't used an electric razor in years.

Wouldn't that be a "hybrid" razor? :p Yes, I totally managed to bring up cars in a razor discussion.

had a great day :glare:
I have a financial auditor up my trump, so I won't any work done till Thursdayday @ work :puke:
At least I had something interesting to watch Sunday Night on my Tele :wink: :razz:

Meeting got moved from 12 to 2PM

misc-freddie-mercury.png

Nah I use a Gillette Fusion Power, haven't used an electric razor in years.

Good man.

Do you ever use aftershave or anything? Maybe that might help?

The major "pain" or irritation I get from shaving is when I have to shave my left side on my neck. I always seem to nick near that area and I know that's not a place that you'd really want to get cut.

Last edited:
Probably not a good idea to leave a deposit on my images.
Please believe me when I say that thought has never crossed my mind :blink:

Do you ever use aftershave or anything? Maybe that might help?
Does aftershave work like that? I thought it was basically to clean any nicks (because it has alcohol in it). I found having oil to be better than gels or anything else, but you can't see where you've "been".

Last edited:
Does aftershave work like that? I thought it was basically to clean any nicks (because it has alcohol in it). I found having oil to be better than gels or anything else, but you can't see where you've "been".

My aftershave lotion has no alcohol. Alcohol dries your skin, and I've been much happier with the alc-free stuff since I started using it.

I don't use aftershave either that much but when i did it was always a more lotion like substance

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Nexus which rocks your phone.