Random Thoughts....

Protip #4:
blank-beer-tap-t-shirt-deezteez-1.jpg

:p

Are those boxer shorts?

Protip: mount a bottle opener to the wall next to the fridge.

No good unless it's a supporting wall. Damn thing will rip right out of plasterboard and the like and involves much work and hassle to put right.

Simply tie one of these to the fridge door handle, or if there's no handle get a magnet and stick that to the door first.

kitchencraft-crown-top-bottle-opener.jpg

I have a crate of beer here, I'm gonna get wasted. Should have brought the bottle opener with me. Never mind.

*uses his teeth to open the bottle and takes a swig*

If it's a plastic crate like these:
brand.png

Use the fucking crate itself.

1. Place edge of bottle cap on edge of crate.
2. Push down.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Plastic crates? What sorcery is this?

Also, carry a friggin' keychain opener, you non-alcoholics.

Time to impress the Ladys

If it's a plastic crate like these:
brand.png

Use the fucking crate itself.

1. Place edge of bottle cap on edge of crate.
2. Push down.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Crate is cardboard, too weak to do that, it'd just tear.

Actually it's 15 bottles, so no.

It would seem the drunks over the road has discovered their VW Golf has a horn, the police showed up briefly but then left again so spontaneous horn beeps have become common once more... Also, when the police arrived one guy leant on their car and yelled "FUCK THE POLICE", I was hoping they'd arrest him but they didn't. :(

Just submitted my abstract to the 220th American Astronomical Society meeting in Anchorage Alaska :)

We were asked to do a plain-text non-jargon abstract and in today's lab meeting we were discussing how to describe this sort of stuff. I had a little bit of difficulty turning off the science jargon mind, and making it plain and simple, however I think I succeeded in my final submission.

What do you guys think about this description?

We are searching for patchy clouds that cause the flickering and twinkling of cold failed stars. These stars have similar qualities and appearances in their atmospheres as large planets, but are much easier to locate and study, thus helping us to understand the atmospheres of large distant planets.