Random Thoughts....

So sick of everyone around me right now, it's like they're going out their way looking for a fight. This always seems to happen just as I have a lot of things I need to do. :sigh:

Now that's off my chest. I just wish I wasn't so busy with uni things right now so could just jump in my car and head down to the coast to get away from it all. Alas, responsibilities. Thank god I don't have any children or anything like that yet, I have no idea how people do it!

Today I told my girlfriend this:

719-Fist_of_an_Angry_God.jpg

She hasn't dumped me yet?I may? have found a keeper.

That one is completely lost on me, anyone willing to enlighten me?

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it wasn't all that good. But it was about oil.

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it wasn't all that good. But it was about oil.
It was "There Will Be Blood" and some people consider it a masterpiece. It currently sits at a solid #65 in the IMDB top 250 and has won 65 awards, among them two Oscars - they basically distributed the main Oscars evenly between this one and No Country For Old Men.

So, my mother doesn't identify herself as a practicing Christian, doesn't go to church or has ever said anything about my non-belief in God or Hell or any of those things, suddenly goes ballistic when I decide to prepare a meal containing red meat on a Friday, during Lent. A meal for just myself, that she doesn't have to have any of as she had already made a vegetarian pizza for herself, as she does observe Lent and usually only has fish on Fridays. She just spent the last few minutes ranting about how I'm going to go to Hell.... and no amount of me pointing out her lack of opposition to my non-observance of Lent until seemingly now or my lack of a belief in Hell seems to have convinced her to just let me do what I want to do. I'm not impacting negatively on her, I just wanted to cook something for myself, because I really really felt like getting rid of some left-overs by making a beef stir-fry. Seriously, where the ever-loving fuck has this just come from?! :wall:

I really don't even know what's going on with anyone anymore.

@DrGrip

I take it you like the movie then? :p

@DrGrip

I take it you like the movie then? :p

Actually, I found No Country for Old Men to be vastly superior. But TWBB is a damn good movie. Not one of my favorites, but one has to admire the craftsmanship.

I'm the luckiest person around, I got crapped on by birds twice today.

she doesn't have to have any of as she had already made a vegetarian pizza for herself, as she does observe Lent and usually only has fish on Fridays.

That's just reminded my, my grandmother was (is?) the same about not eating meat on Fridays. She's not religious, it was just her excuse for us having fish and chips :drool:

Perhaps it's time to stop wearing this?
target_hat-p148677634581301266z8nb8_400.jpg

I would have to be looking up for it to hit the target though. Or it could be one of those Kamikaze-bomber birds that flies straight towards you then pulls up at the last second.

I don't know about America, but here in Australia if you struck oil in your yard it wouldn't be yours to sell.

Here it all depends on how you bought your land. I was looking at ranches in Texas as well as land in Montana and Alaska a while back just for fun, and a lot of them came with mineral rights meaning that you could sell any oil you find.

Mission for today - locate a copy of Mass Effect 3 and buy. After that I've got to post these two items I just sold on eBay, a pair of watches and Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare. Not sure if I can manage the first one, reports are coming of sellouts all over.

Posting from my flight to Las Vegas!!!!!!

Just had to upload em now.

I highly doubt they're gonna look much different when healed. o_O In my eyes, they're terrible.

419435_3517598342733_1355244149_33307080_695728614_n.jpg

424878_3517589982524_1355244149_33307060_1117105956_n.jpg

My daughter wanted some Tats I pointed out that there were infact very few people who were rejected for a job because they had insufficient Tats.

Last edited: