Random Thoughts....

Hears the sneaky bugger once I had to move my bed :x

...and heres the fucker afterward

nite nite all

me happy we don't have bugs that size over here

and you had your csl crash against it? no bodydamage? must be like hitting a deer for a scale car :lol:

bone said:
me happy we don't have bugs that size over here.

+1

I hate those things. The small ones don't bother me but during summer all those Crane flies come through my window. I wouldn't mind if they would just sit on the wall and do nothing but no, they have to move through the room making a loud noise while they hit my Lampion lamp again and again with their wings. Brrrrt..Brrrt...Brrrt. :x

lol...I don't really like them either. But I generally avoid killing bugs in the house, and just take them outside....

Firecat said:
lol...I don't really like them either. But I generally avoid killing bugs in the house, and just take them outside....
where they freeze to death!

Damn Sydney roaches. If you don't kill them they tend to carry off your first-born child in the night. Evil monsters.

Lucky roach. At least it got killed by something stylish :p I slept like a baby after that scare :)

jensked said:
Other random thought: What's your favourite beer?
HELLES.jpg
HELLES2.jpg

To keep it international, I'd say, Austrian Stiegl is in the top list, just like New Zealands Canterbury Drought... ;-)

But Augustiner Lagerbier Hell is the best ever! I LOVE IT!!!

Buba

SL65, Yeech! That fucker's huge! :eek: :yucky:

I haven't seen a cockroach myself in years, but if I did now, I would probably freak the shit out! :shock2:

jensked said:
What? Free beer? :beer: What a glorious evening. Free beer always tastes better.

Other random thought: What's your favourite beer?
Favourite beers:
- Westmalle Tripel :thumbsup: (like the dubbel too)
- Delirium Tremens (!)
- Floreffe Tripel
^^ in random order :cheers:

And for pilsener, definitively Hertog-Jan! :)

i got a 65% on that fucking AP Chem midterm :bangin:
but i still have a B! :thumbsup:

I was at this supermarket which is close to where a lot of celebs live (like behind the area tiger woods lives)....and it was late at night. There some person in a black bentley continental gt who was giving his car a nice work out (in the parking lot). Kinda reckless, but the car sounded pretty sweet...lots of tire squealing.

To SL65...here in Florida, we have bigger. We call them "Palmetto Bugs".

As for beer, I've only drank Corona Light once, and it tasted like crap...

jensked said:
@ Buba, never heard of your beer, i'm very sorry :)
@ Tweeke, man those are heavy :)...in my second year in uni I got three crates of Delirium Tremens for free, for the Beer week me and my faculty organised :thumbsup:
not for the fainth of heart (or how do you say that?)
Delirium is heavy, but it's delicious. It's actually a medical name:
Delirium tremens (DTs) is a severe manifestation of alcohol
withdrawal
(dronkemanswaan). :lol:

jensked said:
@ Buba, never heard of your beer, i'm very sorry :)

The Brewery was founded 1328, which makes it the oldest in Munich. They make awesome beer... I can only recommend it, if you ever come across...
I guess, I'm gonna have to make it my Sig...

random thought: does any one how many cars have been made? total number or cars? :)

m102486 said:
random thought: does any one how many cars have been made? total number or cars? :)
Thats not a thought, thats a question :p

But if some smart-ass finds the answer....I'm going to guess 15,000 as the answer.