Random Thoughts....

MERRY EVERYTHING!

Going to have some extra special Christmas vindaloo, yo. Mmmm...lamb.

^ :lol: yeah very true. The only thing I really want to start is the fucktonne of wok I haven't done in the past week and a half of holidays. Today is one of the few days that I actually want to be left alone rather than go to a friends or family.

Also; I'm currently the designated driver. This was not a good idea and I may just go out for a drive tonight for something to do. <_<

Random Thoughts....

Hm, there appears to be this white stuff all over the ground here.

On a side note, a week or two ago, we had to have a special "reminder" of the company's offerings, metal health help wise, to anyone who wants help with drug problems...as apparently, people keep finding white powder and razors in the women's restroom stall. And, apparently, we have no idea who is it. :rolleyes:

On a side note, a week or two ago, we had to have a special "reminder" of the company's offerings, metal health help wise, to anyone who wants help with drug problems...as apparently, people keep finding white powder and razors in the women's restroom stall. And, apparently, we have no idea who is it. :rolleyes:

Was it That Guy?

ThatGuy.jpg

Just when I thought my cat couldn't surprise me any more, my dad brings her down from the bathroom wrapped in the bath mat that she refused to get off. Quite happy with her little head poking out.

:lmao:

Reactions: MWF
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Here is how I spent the day:

15370_646089470106_1129012007_n.jpg

Then I played around town where I may or may not have used my handbrake.

I spent christmas with the parents. We watched all episodes from the Legend of Korra and The Expendables 2. We had Die Hard on the playlist but we watched it yesterday

Pretty Ass-kicking and enjoyable Christmas.

Random Thoughts....

True, but what diesel truck is stock these days.

Most all of the 7.3s are stock internally - still. No need to upgrade head studs. Also no chronic head gasket problems on the stock setup on the 7.3. :D

In other news, I just watched an idiot go sidewalk skating on the ice. They ended up in a water filled ditch.

Last edited: