Random Thoughts....

I always overtip in restaurants because it makes math easier. "$30? Uuuuuhhh we'll go with like $10 tip then, that's good, right?"

Just spent another semester doing proper maths. We fail at arithmetic now :(

that's why i tend to do day to day maths problems - all the little things, even if i just stumble across them somewhere - in my head. i like to not use a calculator unless i absolutely have to, and it seems to be helping - it's all practice :)

Cmon guys... 15% on like a $30 bill is just...uh...

3 and... carry the...

brb doing Taylor expansions...

15% on a $30 bill is $4.50. But I usually try to tip at least 20%, personally.

Gotta give a presentation today on my term paper.

It's seriously going to be

Derp, my name is LP, here are paper. Black holes yum yum. AGN. Coolios. Questions?

So today, management moved the entire team I'm on down to a half finished floor and put everyone into a conference room. We're trying to wrap up the project and they think that shoving every developer into a small conference room to work for a few weeks will magically get it done faster. Yah... this will be fun..

We don't tip in Finland.

It's always weird when you go to foreign countries and you are expected to tip. I always end up tipping too much or too little.

Woohoo, I got a $5 cheque in the mail. Maybe I should go spend that as a tip?! I'm rich now! :eek:

So can I say that I really hate it when an organization schedules a 4 hour first interview, and it's a total waste of time when you're "interviewed" by first time interviewers who have no personality or people skill? My last interviewer today came off as an arrogant douchebag: he didn't maintain eye contact when I responded to his scripted questions and had no response to further develop any topic... and I come to find out that he's been with the company for four months. :quoi?:

Really people? Sigh.

There's also something to be said when 80% of the interviewers are late to their appointment because they were on conference calls that ran late.

Gotta give a presentation today on my term paper.

It's seriously going to be

Derp, my name is LP, here are paper. Black holes yum yum. AGN. Coolios. Questions?

Good luck!

I'm defending my master's thesis tomorrow...I'm a tad bit nervous.

Reactions: LP
Good luck!

I'm defending my master's thesis tomorrow...I'm a tad bit nervous.

You got this man. You can do it.

And my prezzo went well. Kinda went fast but we only had 5 minutes. Passed.

I need to figure out some cool things to do that's free in this town....a friend from high school invited me to hang with him tomorrow...dunno what he wants to do though...hopefully something not involving money haha. Oh well.

I have found a software glitch in ze German softwares!

In the controls hardware my company uses, you can put in a software mask in the firing range of the burner. Like, if you get a weird rumbling sound between 30-38%, you can set a software limit to mask the percentage 29-39%. Works ok, once. The burner fires 10%, goes up to 100%, you make it go back down below 29% then let it come back up, it gets stuck at 29% and will set there like a bumper car going from 29 to 29.5%.

Anything below a 10% gap we're cool, if you need to cut out 10 or more, it won't work.

I called the local office that makes the controller and they're like "yeeaaah, it works for us." :|

I asked what software version and the one they have was old.

So, I'm now waiting to hear back to see if they have a work around.

Germans, thinking they're perfect since 1939. :D

I think Pontiac should release a GTFO.