Random Thoughts....

For a second I thought that was serious. :lol:

For Portal fans, it reads very well as Cave Johnson.

There are not enough Puffalumps to get coco to sleep lately.

NEED MOAR PUFFALUMPS

^ That's pretty awesome! Best of luck for the future. :lol:

Thanks! I can do an Anglia themed announcement for you, if you ever need one :)

THat is one of the best wedding announcements I have seen. Good luck.

Thank you.

We are all invited, I presume? There will be cake?

The wedding ceremony is open to anyone interested. So you can come if you wish :) And yes, there will be cake later at the wedding party.

Congrats :D

What's to be nervous about? :blink:

Thanks. The nervousness is mainly connected with the wedding party organization and related stuff.

There are not enough Puffalumps to get coco to sleep lately.

NEED MOAR PUFFALUMPS

Definately not read the TLF twitter because then you'll never fall asleep because it's so hilarious. TLF Twitter for president of the Ukainas!

EhmahGERD. I just heard a whole bunch of high-pitched, grating shrieks, the likes of which I save for seeing GT3 Cup Cars...

There's a baby in the office.

Sounds like Ohio as well.

Stolen from Wiki:

Wellington

I am not a bit surprised that there is a Wellington "somehere" in England as well as in Ohio & NZ, it's just I've never heard of it or knew where it was.

Imagine my surprise that not 30 minutes after seeing this post, Wellington Shropshire was mentioned on the TV.

During the monthly BBC Crimewatch program, some dude was arrested on suspicion of murder in the town.

A "stranger" style murder is a rare occurance, expecially in a small rural town.

'kay... BBC Radio 2, what the **** is going on? :blink:

It was a Bollywood thing, with Bollywood covers of Western tracks. If we're thinking of the same thing.

Why did this essay need to be 700 words long for fuck's sake...

This week is pretty much ballsack.

My whole property is desert landscaped. Dirt, rocks, and cacti. Except for a little ring of bricks with a couple tomato plants in my backyard. I just went to go water them and found a young jackrabbit passed out in middle of them. Apparently tomatoes make rabbits sleepy.