Random Thoughts....

i figured that this will be the start for heaps of procrastination posting. :p[...]
That?s it. I?m going to be total fleissig den Rest des Tages! Keine Postings mehr! Nein, nein.

WO IST MEIN NOTIZBLOCK?!

I don't wanna work todaaaaaaaaay.

De que estan hablando?

Waseitem?

Oscar. Mike. Foxtrot. Golf.

Out of a group of 6, 3 of us were working on our Marketing project since 10am this morning (taking breaks for lunch and a Finance tutorial) to get the project finished (including editing the essay and getting the ad printed.

We emailed the poster to SNAP Printing on campus to have it printed off in 2 A4 and A3 sheets. We then went to collect it after we had the essay done. (Risky, I know).

We then went up to the shop, one of the other girls' friend ran out of the shop in a frenzy, telling us that "the printers are all down". After our lives flashed before our eyes, we ran, terrified of what would happen (This was at 3.15, the deadline was at 4). We went in, and lo and behold, our project was the last fucking thing they printed before the breakdown.

After we composed ourselves a little, we went down and handed it in at 3.30. Then we had to arrange payment for the graphics design student who did the ad for us (this is the one I posted on the PS forum the other day). So we rang around and got all the girls together to pay the ?12 or whatever each (for the guy and to pay me back for the iStock Photo credits).

So we met one girl, who announced to us that she won't be at the presentation on Monday because she's fucking off to London. She gave us the money, and we joked a little bit saying we couldn't get the ad printed. She didn't give a flying shit.
Then she said "Welllll, I guess I'd better go pack. Jettin' off to London tonight. Good luck on Monday, I guess"

Fuck it, it's her 60%, not ours.

Postagens em l?nguas que n?o sejam o Ingl?s deveriam ser proibidas neste f?rum.

Resuming normal programming.

I would not come over here at the moment - weather is filthy - wet and coldish.

It's freezing cold and slightly rainy here.

Happy November, everyone >.<

We have some chaps from India here at the moment doing Knowledge transfer - one asked "When is the rainy season?" The answer "Well it starts in January, and ends in December." He looked puzzeled and then laughed.

It's snowing here!

Fucking Canada.

(I really do love this country, except for the snow.)

It's snowing here!

Fucking Canada.

(I really do love this country, except for the snow.)

ELECTRIC_PORTABLE_HEATER_BLOWER.jpg

Granted you might need more then one.....

Last edited:
ELECTRIC_PORTABLE_HEATER_BLOWER.jpg

Granted you might need more then one.....

Those things are pretty awesome, there was one at the last Football game I went to, though it was being hogged by the smelly BC Lions. Don't think it'd help very much though.

Fuck, I don't even have a jacket that zips up at the moment. Stupid shipping taking relatively long.