Beer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer

Just wonder what kind of beer people here like. My favorite is Carlsberg Export. I don't really understand people (americans without any sense of taste ) who like Budweiser. It really tastes like sh*t!

Re: Beer

Originally posted by Roland
    Just wonder what kind of beer people here like. My favorite is Carlsberg Export. I don't really understand people (americans without any sense of taste ) who like Budweiser. It really tastes like sh*t!
    On the contrary...Budweiser is fantastic. If you buy the Czech stuff.

Now, that crap that they serve in America and call the "King of Beers?" Flavored carbonated water.

Czech Bud is one of my favorite beers. I also absolutely LOVE most Bavarian beers, chief among them Hofbrauhaus' Lager and Franziskaner Hefeweissbier.

Comment

I can't stand Beer, or at least the kind my dad buys. (And no, it's not Budweiser and that kinda stuff. It's the "good" bottled kind.)

I prefer to stick to harder stuff.
      My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
      There is no replacement for displacement.
      - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
      ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
      - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Budweiser doesn't taste like shit, it tastes like water.

I really, really like beer and the best beer in the world is Caffrey's

EDIT:
        Originally posted by Dr. Woo
        On the contrary...Budweiser is fantastic. If you buy the Czech stuff.
        Velkopopovicky is fantastic
        Franziskaner Hefeweissbier.
        I hate wheat beers. They kinda taste like sausages. Franziskaner however have very good beers too.
        Saab 9-5 Aero - Mk3 Mini 1300 - Citroen AX Sport

And some bikes

Comment

Now, that crap that they serve in America and call the "King of Beers?" Flavored carbonated water.
          The correct expression should be malted brew

Comment

I'm not really a beer fan, but when I can choose I prefer Carlsberg too. So that's 2 voices

Comment

True, Czech Bud is quite good. But there is a major diffrence between Czech Bud and Budweiser: IT'S NOT THE SAME THING...

Comment

Originally posted by swek
                The correct expression should be malted brew
                It should be...but I'd sooner keel over and die than call that tasteless puke a malted brew.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland
                  True, Czech Bud is quite good. But there is a major diffrence between Czech Bud and Budweiser: IT'S NOT THE SAME THING...

I think I'll break one open right now. 8)

EDIT: Ach! It's my last one...

Comment

I thought The American Budweiser registered the Budweiser trademar in the whole world and the czech Budweiser had to change it's name. Guess I was wrong
                    Saab 9-5 Aero - Mk3 Mini 1300 - Citroen AX Sport

And some bikes

Comment

Not much of a beer drinker myself but when in the mood I stick to finnish brands (Olvi and koff for those who know...)

and an old joke about bud...:

What does budweiser have in common with making love in a canoe?

They are both fucking close to water

Comment

^ As far as i know both breweries split the countries in which their beer is called Budweiser. In Germany it is supposed to be called Anheuser Busch. I've never seen it under that name though.

Comment

My favorite is Banana Wheat Beer, You take a bottle of Franziskaner Crystal Wheat beer pour it into a Wheat beer glass then add Banana Nektar and top it of. It was the favorite amongst us junger guys were i came from.
                          Power is NOTHING without CONTROL.

Comment

http://www.american.edu/projects/man...ED/budweis.htm

Here's something about the legal stuff of Budweiser

Comment

I've recently spoke with a Bavarian and he didn't knew Banana Wheat Beer. He thought it was a pervertion invented in northern germany.

Comment

I've recently spoke with a Bavarian and he didn't knew Banana Wheat Beer. He thought it was a pervertion invented in northern germany.
                                If you talk to one about beer,it is always the same, they think they are always right when it comes that subject just because Beer is considered FOOD in bavaria and a drink everywhere else in the world, and btw im from the southern part of germany (Rheinland Pfalz).
                                Power is NOTHING without CONTROL.

Comment

I don't really care, the Stella Artois is pretty good, I don't like black beers like the Guiness.

The only thing worse than that was the marijuana beer (without THC) ewww it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together, and the damn thing was cold..

Comment

Those northern perverts!

Comment

Originally posted by Renesis
                                      it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together, and the damn thing was cold..
                                      You're complaining about beer being cold?

Comment

Hell, I'm from Bavaria... I know that mixture and strange as it is, I can think of times (like 3) where I actually had one... Don't ask for it in a traditional german Restaurant (Wirtshaus) for it... You may be in danger

My favourite is "Augustiner Vollbier". Not the "Edelstoff", though this one might ring a bell with somebody here.

And yes, Beer is not really considered a beverage here, more like a part of a meal... If you go partying at night, its a completly different story...

Buba

P.S.: Why did Viper add that BMW poo thing to the smilies???

[18:11] MXM: it means buba is better than you now
                                        [18:12] sam-l: In what way?
                                        [18:12] Slycer: longer penis

Comment

Working...
                                        X