I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

We need a candy thread. Candy is awesome, bad for your teeth, plentiful during halloween, berated during dentist visits.

I was going crazy this morning, and I bought 2
    and 1
    BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

My cousin once stole an Almond Joy from me. It was upsetting at the time

Comment

Whoa! Where did you get that Hershey's Cookies and Cream from? I thought they stopped making it. MUST HAVE!
      I like Top Gear. But I'm not a Top Gear snob.

Comment

Eating some right now.

Comment

Cookies and Cream Hershey's FTW.

Comment

I haven't had real Smarties since leaving Canada over 14 years ago. Nowadays I use this as a pick-me-up:

"Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
            -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp128 View Post
              Whoa! Where did you get that Hershey's Cookies and Cream from? I thought they stopped making it. MUST HAVE!
              I bought one last year out my student union.

Which is odd, as that's in the UK, and the UK doesn't really have Hershey's food.

Also I spent all of last year poor, so didn't really have the money for chocolate...
              ...I'm meant to put something here?

Comment

I'm not much of a candy fan, but there's two that I'm particularly fond of:

Borstplaat:

Marzipan:

Both are basically almost pure sugar injections.
                Last edited by ESPNSTI; August 6th, 2008, 1:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattW View Post
                  Cookies and Cream Hershey's FTW.
                  Indeed. Try breaking up one of those on top of a hot fudge sundae once. MMMMMMMMM

I really don't eat much candy though. I kind of went overboard as a kid and now I'm trying to keep my teeth in better shape.
                  A man named Jeffy once said, "If laziness is craziness, then I've lost my marbles...and I don't feel like trying to find them."

Comment

Originally posted by Labcoatguy View Post
                    I haven't had real Smarties since leaving Canada over 14 years ago. Nowadays I use this as a pick-me-up:

You do lines of coke? That's a pick-me-up alright..

Comment

Just went out and bought a package of Cookies and Cream Hershey's. I got it at Walgreens.

Comment

I love tablet, as it's almost all sugar. It's a harder form of fudge.

I make some not-bad homemade fudge and tablet, too. The only problem with that is you see yourself pouring a kilogram of cane sugar in, then you think "am I really going to eat all that?"
                        ...I'm meant to put something here?

Comment

I love pretty much anything that has peanut butter in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ESPNSTI View Post

Marzipan:
                            Looks tasty.

Funny this thread popping up, I was watching TG on Dave earlier, and it was Clarkson testing chocolate bars on the Jag XJ.
                            Last edited by ESPNSTI; August 6th, 2008, 1:02 AM.

Comment

5th Avenue bitches!!!

The Mighty Buick Of Destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by TomCat View Post
                                I love pretty much anything that has peanut butter in it.
                                seconded, Nutrageous has been a lifelong favorite of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp128 View Post
                                  You know I almost thought the same thing because I hadn't seen them in grocery stores. I bought mine at the gas station, Mobil to be precise.
                                  BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

Mmmm, I love those Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream. I just had one, in fact!

But, the one candy I just can't get enough of:

(as long is it's a quality brand like Brach's)

Comment

That reminds me, there's no chocolate in our house at the moment. At all!

I think I'll rectify that tomorrow on my way home, with a block of Cadbury Noir...mmm.
                                      Avatar credit: mizhallelujah on tumblr - original image: http://mizhallelujah.tumblr.com/post...agine-that-the

Comment

Originally posted by epp_b View Post
                                        Mmmm, I love those Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream. I just had one, in fact!

But, the one candy I just can't get enough of:

(as long is it's a quality brand like Brach's)
                                        I think this says it all on the subject of candy corn.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KpkvmBOnuw[/YOUTUBE]
                                        The Mighty Buick Of Destruction.

Comment

Working...
                                        X