I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

There's also licorice, fruit gum and marzipan. I love marzipan and Niederegger's is the best... in the world.

no such thing!

There is such as thing as too much chocolate in my world. I hate the stuff with a passion it gives me migraines an' belly ache. >_<

So, I bought these from a local drugstore as a alternative to my usual Hot Tamales:

5680227557_4e4bb279a3.jpg

They were OK, not as spicy as my usual Hot Tamales which was a bit of a disappointment tbh, I was hoping for more heat, the fact that "fire" was in the name didn't help.

Would I buy again, sure, but they won't replace what I normally get. :)

I love Hot Tamales! Have you tried these yet?
5688619065_8053076d74.jpg

They are really good. Especially the dark red ones. :evil:

i know i'm being boring, but what the hell! i got 3kg's of this stuff :drool:
2011-10-14-13-19-23.jpg

please excuse the horrid phonepic...

i know i'm being boring, but what the hell! i got 3kg's of this stuff :drool:
2011-10-14-13-19-23.jpg

please excuse the horrid phonepic...

[Shirahime]:puke:[/Shirahime]

:p

That!

Eat more Lindt chocolate. Currently you get a 5 Euro WMF voucher with them. Eat lots of it and some of those Christmas presents have been taken care of :D

6247678468_3654ed92e1_o.jpg

In other news: The chocolate fashion trend goes to seasonal flavours now. Here is Ritter's winter collection:

6247154449_da7c6b496a_o.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen those, but they always seemed like it would be an odd combination...like crackers and gum, or salsa and caramel.
I like them, they do seem an odd combination at first but after a while I grew a taste for them.

I love Hot Tamales! Have you tried these yet?
5688619065_8053076d74.jpg

They are really good. Especially the dark red ones. :evil:

:O I need those in my life. Where have you seen them at if you dont mind me asking?

I saw them at the local Walmart out here in California.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be made anymore, at least according to their website. They have something called Hot Tamales Fire, but they're not sold within a hundred miles of Dover, PA. :( (Which is pretty bad for a Pennsylvania-based candy manufacturer.)

I saw them at the local Walmart out here in California.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be made anymore, at least according to their website. They have something called Hot Tamales Fire, but they're not sold within a hundred miles of Dover, PA. :( (Which is pretty bad for a Pennsylvania-based candy manufacturer.)

I am so disappoint. I stopped by walgreens to see and sure enough...nothing. :(