I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Imported from Germany"...

Strange, I have never seen anything like it in the shops here.
    “If Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

Originally posted by MacGuffin View Post

ALDI brand.

Comment

Maybe Aldi South then. At Aldi North they don't have it here. Looks yummy, though.
        “If Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

Originally posted by MacGuffin View Post

My guess is it's a brand for the non-German market. The imported from Germany logo would look silly here

http://www.equator-design.com/our-work/choceur
          Octavia
          Fabia
          Beetle

Comment

Reeces Nutrageous amazing, but 'expensive'.
            Reeces Pieces, the peanut to sugar-shell ratio is askew.
            Reeces Peanut butter cups, you can't really taste the 0.5 mm of chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
              Reeces Pieces, the peanut to sugar-shell ratio is askew..
              Yep, peanut butter m&ms get it right though.

Comment

Nutrageous half price? Yes, i'll have 4.

Comment

So as you all may know, i'm allergic to nuts. I recently found a way to possibly experience the reeses taste though:

http://www.sethellischocolatier.com/sun-cups-home/

They're reeses like cups with sunflower butter instead of peanut butter. the chocolate's really high quality too.

Comment

I hate these:

...but I LOOOOOVE these:

I had a red one the other day and it was awesome!
                    "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Can I blow your mind?

Tootsie Pops without the stick:

There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Comment

My car is Greener than your car.

LegendZ live forever.

Comment

I didn't care for them. Not salty enough. I'd rather not have them, and then 1 more time a year, purchase real chocolate covered pretzels.

Also, the coconut ones were gross...and I LOVE Mounds, Almond Joy and Bounty.

I miss the peanut-butter and strawberry jam ones they had when Transformers 2 came out.

I would agree that the peanut butter M&Ms are better than Reese's Pieces, though. Top notch.

Reese's Cups: the minis are way better, and cleaner to eat. No, not thos tiny ones they just came out with, but the ones they've had for years wrapped in foil.
                            There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ahpadt View Post
                                saltier
                                Good cue, look what I bought today:

Octavia
                                Fabia
                                Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by ahpadt View Post
                                  ...the coconut one is just lacking... something.
                                  Coconut, maybe? :-p It just wasn't enough "filling" for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                                    I didn't care for them. Not salty enough. I'd rather not have them, and then 1 more time a year, purchase real chocolate covered pretzels.

Also, the coconut ones were gross...and I LOVE Mounds, Almond Joy and Bounty.

I miss the peanut-butter and strawberry jam ones they had when Transformers 2 came out.

I would agree that the peanut butter M&Ms are better than Reese's Pieces, though. Top notch.

Reese's Cups: the minis are way better, and cleaner to eat. No, not thos tiny ones they just came out with, but the ones they've had for years wrapped in foil.
                                    wow! didn't know there were that many kinds of M&Ms!
                                    we only get the regulars, peanut- and ricefilled ones

i always go for the peanut ones

Comment

Comment

Cinnamon M&Ms: not enough cinnamon.

I can't find the white tootsie rolls all over, but I want a red/white/green multi-pack. I'll have to throw a bag or two the next time I order something from Amazon. Same thing with the mint "pop drops."

I also want a Reese's Peanut Butter & Jelly Cup. I know they don't exist, but I want them to.

Comment

I love sour candy, so I bought these to be all festive.

Cost me $2.99 for the box. Really not worth it, they're very mediocre.
                                          Can anyone recommend me some good sour candy for me to try? Not the usual stuff everyone knows about like WarHeads.

So far the only other good sour candy I've tried is the Russian equivalent to WarHeads

Unlike WarHeads though, these are sweet on the outside, and have a lot of sour concentrated on the inside.

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                                          •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                                          •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                                          •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                                          •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Working...
                                          X