I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

My easter bunny collection this year:

6985747145_e49b83a345_o.jpg

are these sold anywhere but belgium?

dyn008_original_800_600_pjpeg_2567348_f228b7db89d469dc3fd93684ee7a53d3.jpg

they're kinda like sex...

ASDA sell Hershey everything, alot of varieties of Kisses and the bars. I got the extra something milk chocolate bar.
They also sell Walkers Rufffles now, I haven't seen Ruffles since i went to Spain about 10 years ago.

I adore Nutrageous and the Peanut butter cups. Which while thats Reeces, thats the same thing. I have a feeling the bar will be awful, but worth a shot.

Then what you need, is the 100th anniversary edition:

voll-16532-eintragsbild.jpg

I've got two in my fridge :p

And spicy grape was just...weird.
I don't know about spicy grape flavored candy, but spicy grapes are fantastic. We learned this when my father washed his chile pequins in the colander and then put it in the drying rack without actually applying any soap. Mom then rinsed grapes in it, and they picked up a bit of the oil from the pequins - including the capsaicin. Those were grapes that "bite back", and they were wonderful.

One of my favorite candies is a turtle, as we make 'em in Texas. Chopped pecans in caramel, covered in chocolate.
CIMG4522_1.JPG

Then what you need, is the 100th anniversary edition:

voll-16532-eintragsbild.jpg

I've got two in my fridge :p

I thought you weren't supposed to put chocolate in the fridge, like tomatoes, as it changes it somehow?

One of my favorite candies is a turtle, as we make 'em in Texas. Chopped pecans in caramel, covered in chocolate.
CIMG4522_1.JPG

You DO know that is pretty much how they make them everywhere, right? :p In Wisconsin, the best ones are the ones made by Baraboo Candy, and they are called "Cow Pies." I pick up some every time I go home. They are probably no better than any other store bought turtle, but they remind me of home, so they taste "homey."
the_original_cow_pie.jpg

My favorite kind, though, are the kinds made with jumbo whole roasted, salted cashews. Nummy.

You DO know that is pretty much how they make them everywhere, right?
I specified what I meant by "turtle" because of this:
Just consumed way too many of these:

kaempeskildpadder-toms-65stkaesk.aspx.jpg

Don't even know if they sell them outside of Denmark. Chocolate "turtles" filled with rum-creme and caramel. They're awesome.
Those look a bit different. I don't mind stating what people in the US think is obvious when it looks like it's not so obvious internationally.

I thought you weren't supposed to put chocolate in the fridge, like tomatoes, as it changes it somehow?

Chocolate reacts to repeated changes in temperature and then a white coating develops, which isn't good, but when you keep it at a constant temperature, it's ok. Also if you should eat it cooled or at room temperature, depends on the type of chocolate. Some types of chocolate develop a better flavour, when they are at room temperature, some don't.