I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Anyone here try candied ginger? thinking about picking up some at work tonight. :cool:

Candied ginger is the best stomach trouble thing. it also tastes great.

To me, I hate it. Yuk. But then again, I don't like really good unfiltered ginger ale, either. Ginger snaps? Sure. Canada Dry? Sure...but few things are more off-putting to me that biting into bits of ginger...even when it's boiled down in sugar.

To me, I hate it. Yuk. But then again, I don't like really good unfiltered ginger ale, either. Ginger snaps? Sure. Canada Dry? Sure...but few things are more off-putting to me that biting into bits of ginger...even when it's boiled down in sugar.

update: I confused candied ginger with "crystallized" so i ended up with 51 cents worth of inedible food XD

it's definetly an acquired taste.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned these before:

717rNtHy3YL._AA1200_.jpg

quality-street-chocolates.jpg

Those round boxes with the old design are a childhood memory of the 1970's mine:

2910818845_8f281e0054.jpg

Last edited:
Because they suck?
Celebrations are where it's at, but only pre-crap Galaxy Truffles.

Quality Street has been around since the 1930's, so it cannot completely suck. I remember, though, liking some bits more then others. I must have not eaten them in about 25 years but I decided to buy a box soon to see, if my childhood memories trick me or not :)

Nobody said the plague was delicious, though... my argument still stands ;)

You are weird.

I bought a bag of limited edition chocolate Tootsie Pops.
Clearly, the edition is limited because nobody would be foolish enough to buy these awful things more than once.

I bought about a million of these hard maple candies while I was in Canada... they are delicious.

IMG_6088.JPG