No announcement yet.

I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually not a fan of mint, but have been really enjoying York Peppermint Patties lately.

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
    2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
    2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
    1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
    1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Makes me want mint chocolate chip ice cream...

Comment

Bon bons for breakfast...

I need to rethink my life.

Comment

I had Doritos for breakfast.
          Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Comment

3 Musketeers is a chocolatey Milky Way covered in shite chocolate. It also made my stomach feel bad, probably all the GM crap.

Comment

Baby Ruth: 320 million obese people in America and they can't even make a fucking chocolate bar properly.

Dear USA, you can't make chocolate.

Comment

Dear UK, you can't make chocolate either. Galaxy and Cadbury's sucks. They use cocoa for colour and nothing else.

Comment

Your Milky Ways don't have caramel in them?
                    You guys are getting gypped.
                    Now with 70% less signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupin_IV View Post
                      Yeah, it's called a Mars bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupin_IV View Post
                        Milky Ways DO have caramel here yes (and seem to come in several varieties of different chocolates these days i.e. milk, dark. and I'm pretty sure I've seen white chocolate too). The 3 Musketeers is the same basic idea without caramel. The Baby Ruth one is like a not as good Snickers bar (the Nougat, Caramel, Peanuts ratio is qute different) IMHO.

In general, I would agree with you guys though, American made candy bars are pretty horrible, at least from the large manufacturers like Hershey's and Nestle. There are some exceptions like the Reese's line and few others, but despite my sweet tooth I don't really go for them. I do have a weakness for Toblerone's though, and they are sub-contracted out to Kraft Foods here so technically made here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
                          Yeah, it's called a Mars bar.
                          Silly Forrest Mars changing all the names of his father's products for British sale.
                          Now with 70% less signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
                            3 Musketeers is a chocolatey Milky Way covered in shite chocolate. It also made my stomach feel bad, probably all the GM crap.
                            Are you sure it's not the bad aftertaste of GUILT in your mouth?

1992 Toyota Cressida, 1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16, 1987 Toyota MR2, 2011 Mazda2, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 2001 Mazda Miata, 2013 Ford Fusion

Comment

Couldn't help my curiosity so I bought a Heston Easter Egg

Comment

Butterfinger, the Fuck kind of texture is that?
                                Dreadful.

Comment

Wasn't on the search for any US chocolate, but came across a 100 Grand.
                                  It smells like the usual American chocolate, however I was not expecting the inside to be like that. It reminded me of a Toffee Crisp only way way way more fucked up.

Comment

Bought some Mamba for the first time in years and its just as good as I remember it.

I think the last time I had it was when I went to Germany 5 or 6 years ago.

Comment

Are those like Starburst?
                                      "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Ilpav View Post
                                        Are those like Starburst?
                                        Kinda - same concept, but less juicy, more chewy.

Comment

Wish they had move flavors, though, like Starburst. Sour Mamba doesn't count.
                                          There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                          X