I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From our local Christmas market: Cocolate-covered fruits of all kinds:

“If Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

The new Take 5 label design is horrible.
      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Found a Youtube channel from a candy store that uses 100-150 year old equipment to make candy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoftyPursuits/videos

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
        •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
        •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
        •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
        •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Last edited by Aston Martin; January 29th, 2017, 4:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martin View Post
            I bought 2 bags and destroyed my teeth.
            inb4 an American makes the obligatory "British teeth" joke

Comment

Chocolate is being sold by the meter here now:

“If Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

So I finally had the opportunity to buy Tim Tams. Decided to get several flavors for the hell of it.

Comment

Here's what I know about Tim Tams, they are very, very sweet. Why don't all Aussies have diabetes?

Comment

An Australien friend sent me some a couple of years ago. Didn't like them much. Far too sweet. I guess you must have grown up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                      Here's what I know about Tim Tams, they are very, very sweet. Why don't all Aussies have diabetes?
                      You don't automatically get Diabetes if you eat a lot of sugar. Additionally, I did some research, and Tim Tam contains roughly the same amount of carbs, but actually a little bit less sugar than a Mars bar (65/47 grams instead of 70/62 grams per 100 grams of product). If something is very sweet it doesn't automatically contain more sugar.
                      Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

Originally posted by Eye-Q View Post
                        You don't automatically get Diabetes if you eat a lot of sugar. Additionally, I did some research, and Tim Tam contains roughly the same amount of carbs, but actually a little bit less sugar than a Mars bar (65/47 grams instead of 70/62 grams per 100 grams of product). If something is very sweet it doesn't automatically contain more sugar.
                        Do you know how I know you are German?

Comment

Well, I know exactly how you know that I am german: there was a sticker from the german post on the big package I sent you a couple of years ago.

What was that? Oh, apparently that wasn't the giveaway you referred to...

Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

It's difficult to argue with that logic...

Comment

I'm personally not a fan of super sweet stuff. I don't like candy bars, for example, or hard candies, starbursts, etc. It's just solid sugar. I do like dark chocolate though. I can't stand cake with frosting, unless it's whipped cream. Stuff like that.

I tried the white Tim Tams and they are pretty good, they didn't seem overly sweet for a chocolate covered cookie, but I'm not a fan of the caramel ones. I'm taking the other 2 packages to a family thing on Sunday, so I'll chime in on them next week.

Comment

Let it be known that Haribo gummy bears are by far the best gummy bear. Except not the sugar free ones.

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                                •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                                •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                                •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                                •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
                                  Let it be known that Haribo gummy bears are by far the best gummy bear.
                                  I'm currently enjoying some Haribo cherries.
                                  Octavia
                                  Fabia
                                  Beetle

Comment

I really like the Haribo Coke bottle gummies.
                                    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Working...
                                    X