I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

"Imported from Germany"...

Strange, I have never seen anything like it in the shops here.

Maybe Aldi South then. At Aldi North they don't have it here. Looks yummy, though.

Reeces Nutrageous amazing, but 'expensive'.
Reeces Pieces, the peanut to sugar-shell ratio is askew.
Reeces Peanut butter cups, you can't really taste the 0.5 mm of chocolate.

I hate these:

800px-Tootsie_roll_small.jpg

...but I LOOOOOVE these: :drool:

741px-Tootsie_Pops_1.jpg

I had a red one the other day and it was awesome! :D

Can I blow your mind?

Tootsie Pops without the stick:

popdrops.jpg

Imported M&M's ^_^

8xY2a.jpg

Costed me ?6 at a local sweet shop but hey. Never had them before.

The local grocery store here had the pretzel M&Ms on special a couple weeks ago for 29? a pack. I bought a case of them. They're so delicious.

I didn't care for them. Not salty enough. I'd rather not have them, and then 1 more time a year, purchase real chocolate covered pretzels.

Also, the coconut ones were gross...and I LOVE Mounds, Almond Joy and Bounty.

I miss the peanut-butter and strawberry jam ones they had when Transformers 2 came out.

I would agree that the peanut butter M&Ms are better than Reese's Pieces, though. Top notch.

Reese's Cups: the minis are way better, and cleaner to eat. No, not thos tiny ones they just came out with, but the ones they've had for years wrapped in foil.

So. They're both nice, but not ?1.50 per pack nice. The pretzel one needs to be saltier and the coconut one is just lacking... something.

I didn't care for them. Not salty enough. I'd rather not have them, and then 1 more time a year, purchase real chocolate covered pretzels.

Also, the coconut ones were gross...and I LOVE Mounds, Almond Joy and Bounty.

I miss the peanut-butter and strawberry jam ones they had when Transformers 2 came out.

I would agree that the peanut butter M&Ms are better than Reese's Pieces, though. Top notch.

Reese's Cups: the minis are way better, and cleaner to eat. No, not thos tiny ones they just came out with, but the ones they've had for years wrapped in foil.

wow! didn't know there were that many kinds of M&Ms!
we only get the regulars, peanut- and ricefilled ones

i always go for the peanut ones :D

Cinnamon M&Ms: not enough cinnamon.

I can't find the white tootsie rolls all over, but I want a red/white/green multi-pack. :( I'll have to throw a bag or two the next time I order something from Amazon. Same thing with the mint "pop drops."

I also want a Reese's Peanut Butter & Jelly Cup. I know they don't exist, but I want them to.

I love sour candy, so I bought these to be all festive.

Cost me $2.99 for the box. Really not worth it, they're very mediocre.
Can anyone recommend me some good sour candy for me to try? Not the usual stuff everyone knows about like WarHeads.

So far the only other good sour candy I've tried is the Russian equivalent to WarHeads

Unlike WarHeads though, these are sweet on the outside, and have a lot of sour concentrated on the inside.