I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

5774540426600.jpg

:heavybreathing:

I love real licorice and salmiak especially. If you've never had it, Salmiakki ice cream is insanely good.
20130727-194128-1024x768.jpg

:nod:

Watched a few salmiakki youtube videos, now I wan't Sisu Horna's.

Last edited:
Everyone already got their advent calendars? I got myself one by Ritter Sport this year, seeing that After Eight didn't come up with something new this year round. After Eight used to have one that went up till new year, which was absolutely awesome.

Well, the Ritter Sport thingy should be pretty great. They have another one but this one has more "traditional" varieties which I like better. (And a nice christmasy motive)
RSADVK02_Stage_800x615px.jpg

That's mine this year:

71bjxg%2BTLPL._SL1000_.jpg

hmpf. now that the christmas market is in full swing, there's just no way i'm brave enough to go to the lindt factory sale we have in town. it's pure insanity. random tourists get carted in there by the busload, they even park in the middle of the road to let 60 odd people alight right into the damn shop without having to walk more than 3 steps. ... maybe i'll try really early, just when they open... haven't had an advent calendar for years :|

Those Lindt calendars are pricey. Did have a similarly priced Kinder Surprise calendar some years ago though.

Why didn't you guys get it earlier or elsewhere? My local Real had 3 or 4 different sorts of Lindt calendars this year. I wonder why these things never really caught on elsewhere in the world, one would think the 'Muricans would go cray cray for something like that.

Last edited:
probably because of lack of self-control :D
for me, i didn't even think much about going to / having to go to lindt. and then suddenly, its the end of november, christmas market starts and millions of tourists flooding town :| oh well...

I wonder why these things never really caught on elsewhere in the world, one would think the 'Muricans would go cray cray for something like that.

I always had Advent Calendars growing up, but that was when we were more "catholic". Mostly of super shitty chocolate. My last job sold something like for (I believe) $129. No gifts included:
dvsnowflakecalend_xxl.jpg

Talking about x-mas markets: Ours is up too, but only starts on Sunday. Here is a webby cammy:
http://www.christkindlesmarkt.de/de...-1.2527609?useWideModul=true&source=marginale

I always had Advent Calendars growing up, but that was when we were more "catholic". Mostly of super shitty chocolate. My last job sold something like for (I believe) $129. No gifts included:
dvsnowflakecalend_xxl.jpg

That's mighty steep! That's what I would charge if I'd do it by hand in my little shop. Looks beautiful though. Great if you have kids, but it doesn't make sense to stock one for myself.

Thought I'd share this here - if you need to run out and shop for candy, it's not my fault :p

[video=youtube;9q-8aOasiUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-8aOasiUI[/video]

Last edited:
Bought myself some candy sushi today:

22172835421_c5f37d47a5_b.jpg

1$ of candy
3$ of fancy packaging and decoration

i refuse to buy shit like that...

I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Thing is, it didn't cost 4 Dollars... it cost 2 Euros :p And I know it's weird but sometimes I like such crazy things. Don't be so uptight ;)

Last edited:
Some stuff I bought today:

27258046606_91b19a1874_o.jpg

how does twix no go after the writing of that XXL
it's totally their font!!

Some stuff I bought today:

27258046606_91b19a1874_o.jpg

Prince Polo! I loved those as a kid (the local Russian grocery store always had them). I need to see if the Russian store near me now carries them.

how does twix no go after the writing of that XXL
it's totally their font!!

This reminded me... heard a radio ad for new limited edition Twix White a few days ago. Really need to find it.

LtBrms0.jpg

View attachment 17783

So this sounded good at first glance, but the package lies a bit. Instead of whole Reese's Pieces, there's broken bits in the Reese's Cup. So it's a bit like there's egg shell in the Cup. Yuck...

I just got back from Hershey Park (which includes their flagship store) - got a whole shitload of candy from there.