No announcement yet.

Anthony Bourdain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice... i just thought I had missed the last two episodes of season 5 somehow (shame on me) and wanted to post about the lovely beirut episode, only to discover in here that there's new stuff coming next week! awesome!
    2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

List on wikipedia:

45 "Prime Cuts: Season Five" September 27, 2015
      A retrospective of season five and preview of season six.
      46 "Cuba" September 27, 2015
      47 "Marseille, France" October 4, 2015
      48 "Okinawa, Japan" October 11, 2015
      49 "Ethiopia" October 18, 2015
      50 "Bay Area" October 25, 2015
      51 "Borneo" November 1, 2015
      52 "Istanbul" November 8, 2015
      53 "Charleston, SC" November 15, 2015

Comment

it's time again... i just stumbled across this info today because i thought there might be some new bourdain!

54 "Prime Cuts: Season Six" April 24, 2016
        A retrospective of season six and preview of season seven.
        55 "Manila, Philippines" April 24, 2016
        56 "Chicago" May 1, 2016
        57 "The Greek Islands" May 8, 2016
        58 "Montana" May 15, 2016
        59 "Tbilisi, Georgia" May 22, 2016
        60 "Senegal" June 5, 2016
        61 "Cologne, Germany" June 12, 2016
        62 "Buenos Aires" June 19, 2016
        2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

very psyched for Tbilisi, Greek Islands, Buenos Aries.

Comment

Those do sound rather good.
            I am a little at a loss as to what he could possibly want in Cologne. I've probably been there a houndred times, that place has never registered in my mind as a culinary destination at all. Also, I plain don't like Cologne

Edit: I just realized I could've watched that first episode yesterday night... Oh well, tonight it is!
            Last edited by eizbaer; April 26th, 2016, 6:03 AM.
            2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Maybe they're doing Carnival?

Comment

Oh gods I didn't even think of that possibility But seeing as the Manila episode was filmed during christmas, that is actually quite probable... damn it!
                2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

For some reason I was kinda underwhelmed by the first episode. Bit indifferent about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ahpadt View Post
                    For some reason I was kinda underwhelmed by the first episode. Bit indifferent about it.
                    same here... a bit meh. can't even remember most of it except for ALL THE CHRISTMAS EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME!
                    2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

We met some of these bar people last time Bourdain was in Chicago. I wanted to see more regional food and focus on the problems we hear about on the rest of CNN. Like the corruption and violence etc. Also Lupe Fiasco looks like a massive tool.

Comment

That's a proper bar.

Comment

Oh for sure. I wanna go there. But i'm afraid this might ruin it.

Comment

My dad saw Anthony Bourdain sleeping through his own show.

Comment

New season

Bold move by the president to want to appear on a show like that. Could you ever imagine Trump doing the same? Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ahpadt View Post
                                New season

Bold move by the president to want to appear on a show like that. Could you ever imagine Trump doing the same? Lmao.
                                Trump would prob choose a different show ... which would have to be shot in Trump tower, not some foreign country.

http://www.eater.com/2015/11/25/9800...guy-fieri-feud

Hilary on the other Hand I have no clue where she would/could go ...
                                Last edited by Interrobang; September 28th, 2016, 12:08 PM.

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

So new season of Parts Unknown has started some time ago, tooned in just now! It's so good. Parts Unknown should receive and Oscar, or whatever goes to TV shows.
                                  http://picasaweb.google.com/xyzfotografija

Comment

Jeeezz, 10 - 08 ep of Parts Unknown, Southern Italy is magical!
                                    http://picasaweb.google.com/xyzfotografija

Comment

Nearly 10 years after starting this thread;

RIP.

My culinary and cultural awareness would be nothing without this guy. All the shows he made or was associated with, were amazing.

3 more episodes of Parts Unknown. After that, I will have no excuse to not travel a lot more on my own.
                                      Last edited by ahpadt; June 10th, 2018, 5:21 PM.

Comment

RIP He was extremely inspiring, miss him heaps...

Comment

Parts Unknown is my absolute fave

Comment

Working...
                                          X