• Barak Obama - Democrat

Votes: 92 64.8%
  • Mike Huckabee - Republican

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Hillary Clinton - Democrat

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
McCain for me.

Wow, it is scary to think that one of these people is going to be the next president.

I voted for Obama, because he's got some good policies, and won't fuck up on Foreign policy like Bush has

Obama.

As a foreigner who really doesn't understand American politics, what's a brief unbiased pro and con sheet for each?

^^ i vote for all of them! :D

con: they're politicians.
pro: they're not George W. Bush.

:p

:lol: I agree.

I have to say I will vote for McCain, as the lesser of evils. I don't see him becoming a war monger, and he is less likely to start up new social programs which we can't afford.

His platform is "Iraq for 100 years"

That is one of the reasons I am voting for him.

Contrary to everything he says....His platform is "Iraq for 100 years, and more wars" :rolleyes:
He's redacted that statement on several occasions. However, make no mistake, another 9/11 happens and McCain will nuke Mecca. I've always wondered what the world would look like if we'd had McCain on 9/11 rather than Bush.

It's tough between Obama and McCain for me. I consider myself a conservative moderate, but I'm open minded enough to go to the left. If McCain keeps pandering to the right and special interests, I'll probably go for Obama just to see if the Dem's can do something with Congress and the White House. I don't see any of the Supreme Court justices coming out in the next 5 years, so no permanent damage. And if Obama follows though on his word and appoints some Republicans to his cabinet, I think we'll see something we haven't seen in a while.

That is one of the reasons I am voting for him.
Then why aren't you over there helping? ;)

Personally, I think our troops have suffered enough and you can't help something that doesn't wanna be helped. They have to WANT change before we can help them.

If the republicans win this election after all the crap they pulled, i'm leaving the united states forever. Renouncing my citizenship, the whole deal. (maybe i'll go to france or italy or something, i havent really thought it through :D)

If the republicans win this election after all the crap they pulled, i'm leaving the united states forever. Renouncing my citizenship, the whole deal. (maybe i'll go to france or italy or something, i havent really thought it through :D)

You'll be neg rep-ed if that's empty promise like all those made by Democrats in 2000 and 2004. :lol:

Personally, I think our troops have suffered enough and you can't help something that doesn't wanna be helped.

We are there and there me just stay until the job is done. I also don't mind the possibility of a couple new large military bases in the region to keep an eye on energy resources and a few countries.

If the republicans win this election after all the crap they pulled, i'm leaving the united states forever. Renouncing my citizenship, the whole deal. (maybe i'll go to france or italy or something, i havent really thought it through )

You do realize that it is actually worse politically in those countries right? A sizable percentage of those running Italy at the moment have criminal records is just one example.