Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Question for those of you familiar with the subject of this article, how much of it is fear mongering bullshit?

Converting Denmark into a Muslim Country
by Soeren Kern
November 21, 2012 at 5:00 am
Print Send Comment RSS

"We must not have a Denmark where Danish traditions disappear as soon as there is a Muslim majority." ? Tom Behnke, Spokesman, Danish Conservative Party

Muslim immigrants in a town near Copenhagen have forced the cancellation of traditional Christmas displays this year even while spending lavishly on the Islamic Eid celebration marking the end of Ramadan.

The controversy has escalated into an angry nationwide debate over the role of Islam in post-Christian Denmark, where a burgeoning Muslim population is becoming increasingly assertive in imposing its will on a wide range of social and civic issues.

The latest dust-up involves the Egedalsv?nget housing complex in Kokkedal, a town situated some 30 kilometers (20 miles) north of Copenhagen where Arab and Turkish immigrants now comprise more than half the total population.

At a recent meeting of the Egedalsv?nget tenants' association, the Muslim majority on the Board of Directors refused to authorize spending 7,000 Danish kroner ($1,200) for the community's annual Christmas event.

The vote came shortly after the same Board of Directors authorized spending 60,000 kroner ($10,000) on a large communal celebration of the Muslim holiday Eid. Five out of nine of the board members are Muslims.

A Muslim member of the board, Ismail Mestasi, defended the decision to cancel the Christmas tree and party, arguing that no one had offered to organize the celebration. "No one wanted to take on the responsibility. A vote was taken and it ended as it ended. I don't celebrate Christmas, but I was asked to get the tree. And I didn't want to." But a non-Muslim board member, Karin Leegaard Hansen, refuted him, saying that she herself had offered to take on the responsibility, but that she was overruled by the Muslim board members.

The dispute, which is the latest in an ever-growing list of Muslim-related controversies in Denmark, was first reported by the Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR) on November 7. Since then, the issue has snowballed into a national scandal and has become a key topic for public debate in the Danish media as well as in political circles.

A spokesman for the Danish Conservative Party, Tom Behnke, says he fears there are people who want to convert Denmark into a Muslim country. In an interview with DR News, Behnke said: "I think it is deeply alarming that our integration efforts are so ineffective that the moment there is a Muslim majority, we do away with good-old Danish traditions and introduce Muslim traditions instead. We are living in Denmark, and people have to adapt to the situation that applies here."

When asked whether housing associations with a Muslim minority should sponsor an Eid party, Behnke replied: "We have to remember that in the past, an Eid festival was the Muslims' victory celebration after they had slaughtered the Christians, so I don't know how much there is to celebrate in Denmark. Still, people should be allowed to celebrate whatever festivals they want to, but they also must respect the festivals in the country they have come to."

Behnke added: "There is no point in wanting to convert Denmark into a Muslim country because you yourself have a Muslim background. That must never happen. On the contrary, we must have mutual respect for one another. This is a lack of respect for Danish traditions and culture. We must not have a Denmark where Danish traditions disappear as soon as there is a Muslim majority."

Danish police are now investigating an accusation of racism made against the Muslim board members. In an interview with the Copenhagen Post, police spokesperson Karsten Egtved said: "It needs to be determined to what extent the decision by the Muslim members of the board to first vote 'yes' to a 60,000 kroner Eid party, then 'no' to a 7,000 kroner Christmas tree to celebrate Christian traditions, violates laws by discriminating against Christians and their traditions."

The Christmas tree controversy took an ominous new twist on November 12, when a van carrying two journalists from TV2 News was attacked by 25 masked hoodlums. The journalists had gone to the Egedalsv?nget housing complex to film a report about the story, but immediately upon their arrival their van was bombarded with bricks and cobblestones. The attackers destroyed the van and chased the hapless journalists out of the area.

According to TV2, the perpetrators were Muslim youths who were seeking to silence media coverage of the Christmas tree dispute.

Local police have sided with the Muslim attackers by blaming the journalists for sending a television truck into the area in the first place. Dan Houtved of the North Zealand Police told BT News that he would not have gone there had he been a journalist with TV2. "You choose to enter a tense area. One can argue about whether it is wise. I probably would not have done it."

Houtved is referring to the growing number of no-go zones in suburbs of Copenhagen and other Danish cities that are increasingly becoming autonomous enclaves ruled by Muslim youth gangs. They are areas where Danish police fear to tread. (See news video here about how the Danish government is bribing native Danes to get them to live in immigrant neighborhoods.)

In March, for example, more than 140 Muslim gang members raided a courthouse where two fellow Muslims were being tried for attempted murder.

The Muslims -- all members of criminal street gangs that have taken over large parts of Danish towns and cities -- were wearing masks and bullet-proof vests and throwing rocks and bottles as they tried to force their way into the district courthouse in Glostrup, a heavily Islamized suburb of Copenhagen, on March 6.

Police used batons and pepper spray to fend off the gang members, who were armed with an arsenal of 20 different types of weapons, including crowbars, darts, hammers, knives, screwdrivers and wooden clubs.

The trial in Glostrup involved two Pakistani immigrants accused of shooting and attempting to murder two fellow Muslims who belong to a rival gang. The shooting was related to an escalating turf war between rival Muslim gangs from the V?rebroparken housing estate in Bagsv?rd, a suburb of Copenhagen, and Niv? and Kokkedal in northern Zealand. Immigrant gangs are believed to be responsible for at least 50 shootings in and around Copenhagen during 2012.

The immigrant gangs are involved in countless criminal activities, including drug trafficking, illegal weapons smuggling, extortion, human trafficking, robbery, prostitution, automobile theft, racketeering and murder.

Many of the gang members are ethnic Arabs, Bosnians, Turks and Somalians. They also include Iraqis, Moroccans, Palestinians and Pakistanis.

Over the past several years, the immigrant gangs have proliferated geographically across all of Denmark. The gangs have spread south from Copenhagen to the rest of Zealand, from inner N?rrebro, to the suburbs Ish?j, Greve, and on to K?ge. The gangs are also active in Albertslund, Herlev, Hiller?d, H?je Gladsaxe, Hundige, Roskilde and Skovlunde, among many Danish localities.

Danish authorities estimate that each year more than 700 immigrants between the ages of 18 and 25 are choosing crime as a permanent career by joining gangs such as Black Cobra, the Black Scorpions, the Bandidos, the Bloodz, the International Club, or any other of the more than 100 gangs that are now operating in Denmark.

In August, more than 80 Muslim gang members raided a hospital in Odense, the third-largest city in Denmark, in a failed attempt to kidnap a 26-year-old rival gang member who had previously been shot and stabbed at a shopping center in the Vollsmose district. Hospital police had to use weapons to prevent the angry mob from getting their hands on the shooting victim. An ambulance and four police cars were destroyed in the violence.

More recently, Muslim gangs have been extorting shops and bars in the N?rrebro district of Copenhagen, threatening local business owners with violence if they refuse to pay protection money for operating in "Muslim territory."

But some non-Muslims have refused to give in to the threats. Consider 67-year-old Jane Pedersen, the courageous owner of the Caf? Viking, a bar that has been the focus of repeated attacks by Muslim gangs because of her refusal to pay. Pedersen has set up a Facebook page called "No to Bullies, Yes to Beer," which has drawn national and international attention to her plight. (See here for a video produced by the politically correct BBC, which manages to report on Pedersen and Copenhagen's gang problem without once using the word "Muslim".)

In an interview with the Jyllands-Posten newspaper, Pedersen said: "Some guys came in here and told me that I have to pay to be in their area. I refused. I could be their grandmother, and it simply cannot be justified."

Nice. Look more religious intolerance.

I just don't get it, the Muslim community represents <5% of the population, of that even fewer are acting out. Why is this being blown out of proportion?

Question for those of you familiar with the subject of this article, how much of it is fear mongering bullshit?
Did a google search for Gatestone Institute, this is what I got.

If nothing else, it is clear that the Gatestone Institute writes a lot about muslims, islam and the role both allegedly play in fucking up the western world. They seem to have a certain agenda, at the very least.

I just don't get it, the Muslim community represents <5% of the population, of that even fewer are acting out. Why is this being blown out of proportion?
"Every political movement needs a hate plank. The best hate plank today in Britiain is the jews. Oh, but I don't mean jews like yourself Israel.."
- Sir Oswald Mosley, at a fundraiser hosted by the very same Israel Sieff.

Edit: I found a quote by mr. Tom Benkhe, the Danish party official quoted.

"Somalians will be sent home now. If they're thrown out of planes with parachutes on their backs, that's no problem for me."

Paraphrazed a little to make it work in English, but I believe it's somewhat accurate.

He's said this about torture:

"According to paragraph 14 of the criminal code, torture could be [legal]. Without making hypotethicals, what would you do if it has to be done, if you have a terrorist, who's playing with us?"

He does seem a little mad, no doubt about that.

Last edited:
I did the same google search and came to the same conclusion. However, I'm just curious what the current situation is; is Muslim integration still as big of an issue as it was several years ago? It seems like one doesn't hear as much about it anymore.

Muslim integration is an issue. The problem is the people who tend to think it can be solved by demonising and generally generalizing about great groups. There's also an element of the good old "one member of group a says something, therefore all members of said group must be in agreement", examples are stuff like;

- The conservative muslim father of one child asked that a drawing of Piglet be taken down from the wall in the kindergarten. This obivously means that muslims are demanding that all pictures of Piglet be removed.
- A muslim girl wanted to join the Police accademy, but wanted to wear a hijab. So she sends a letter to the Ministry of Justice. Two political advisors to the Minster of Justice decides to allow it, go mediastorm. That's fair enough. But what's interesting was how the idiots in certain political camps made "muslim girl asks to be able to join the police force and wear a hijab with the uniform" to "muslims demand muslim policewomen wear hijabs". Some even went as far as "muslims demand policewomen wear hijabs".

Just to mention two excellent examples of the type. Then there's the general disconnect between cultures, whereas "jihad" may have one meaning in western culture, it may not be as clear cut for a muslim, as Jihad is, in principle, no more than a holy struggle. You can do jihad by building schools, if you so wish.

And, let's not forget it's an excellent vote-getting thingy.

Other than that: The most extreme outing we've seen for the islamophobic community in Europe this side of the century was Breivik on July 22nd 2011. I believe I've debated Islam with Breivik online (I can't be sure, but I do believe so, I have read some of what he's written in web debates in any case), and he is far from being the most extreme, rethorically. His ideas were well known to me long before 2011.

an interesting look into American evangelical christian Patrick Henry College http://www.zeit.de/2012/46/USA-Evangelikale-Elite-College

English translation below

This story begins with a sin. It centers on a young, unknown university in the United States, a university whose graduates are to conquer the American policy, by her students she is called "God's Harvard".

As a German journalist I register by phone a few weeks ago at the University and I feature a visit. 36 hours before I leave, I get an email of the Uni-speaker: In the past you've had bad experiences with the press, especially with the German. The director did not want to talk to me, and he would not even speak to his students with me.

The Patrick Henry College , an hour's drive from the capital, Washington, is an incubator of the Protestant elite. It was founded twelve years ago, 340 people study subjects here, the 'government' hot (a good basis for future presidents and deputies), "Strategic Intelligence" (agents) or "State Finance and Taxation" (Finance Minister). Almost 90 percent of students have not previously seen any school from the inside, they were taught at home for religious reasons. Schools that teach sex education in biology lessons and evolutionary theory are taboo.

The College has a mission: to save America from ruin. From the abyss, which is disputed Barack Obama has steered the country in their eyes in the past four years. Young, conservative Christians are the soldiers in this war. , Patrick Henry College, they are trained to one day fight at the front - as politicians, filmmakers and entrepreneurs they are to reclaim the American society. Some of them have scorned Yale and Harvard to study here. "At this university," says the New Yorker wrote shortly after its foundation, "you can see what happens when fundamentalist belief mixed with political activism."

For the reception, there is a book called "God at work"

No I do not accept the by the spokesman, will not accept that a college with such a mission the public withdraws. So I commit the sin: I apply online as an interested student for a open day at Patrick Henry College. I give myself a different name: Elisha Schaefer put on a pair of glasses and my hair Scheitle fine. I am invited.

The campus looks like a Hollywood set, you could make a film of this one Jane Austen novel. A red brick building with white columns, an entrance sign that said "stands for Christ and for liberty '. The floor in the entrance hall is made of marble, on the wall is a picture of George Washington, the founding father of the United States. On receiving a staple for me is ready, on top of my visitor badge on strings, including an advertising folder and a book called "God at work".

In a room with heavy dark wood furniture and a rug to wait Heimgeschulte sinking 22 from around the country on the opening speech. They have come with their parents, and some have brought their siblings. Katie is sitting next to me from Texas, which is actually different. She is 15 years old, polite and shy, she looks like Disney teen star Hannah Montana. Together with her mother and grandmother, she rode 2,300 kilometers by car to get to the open day. Katie was home-schooled by her mother, was only in the fifth and sixth grade in a public school. "I was there" hated, she says. "The teachers, the history and biology classes. The whole atmosphere there was terrible. "After the next year she makes her high school, she wants to study politics, do a Master in Law and then act as deputy. When she talks about her future, her life sounds like a blueprint, she has designed, their studies would be the foundation.

A man with tired eyes, gray hair and a childlike face enters the room goes quiet. "This here is God's project," said Michael Farris, the founder. Farris is a lawyer from Virginia who wanted to politics, but did not get enough votes. The contacts with influential Republicans, he has to this day. In his opening speech, he talks about how he came up with the idea to form the Patrick Henry College: parents who taught their children at home were looking for a "clean" college. And Republican politicians were looking for ambitious interns. Both asked him - and in 2000 he opened his college. Farris is the crossover between the deposited heimgeschulten world of children and the public world of politics. In his speech he complains about abortion and Democrats, makes jokes about gays and lesbians. The guests laugh.

"Without God, the whole system collapses," says Farris. "The way we see it already out there," An unemployment rate of 7.8 percent, 46 million Americans living on food stamps;. Falling wages - for Farris has proven that America is almost lost. "But can this generation of Heimgeschulten make it," he says. "Can manage to retake the nation."

For the word homeschooling there is not a good translation. Simply because this kind of instruction is illegal in Germany. German families send their children to school, they are admonished, must pay a fine or be visited by the police. 2010 was a German family who felt persecuted political asylum in the U.S. - the parents had taught her five children at home, they wanted to spare them the "unchristian doings" in German schools. In the U.S., the number of children taught at home has tripled since 1999. There are now an estimated 2.5 million, most of them are Christians. Michael Farris wrote that public schools are "godless monster" because of their sex education.

All students and professors, Patrick Henry College sign a "confession." It says that the Bible is infallible, that Satan and hell are real. And that "all those who die without Christ, forever shackled and tortured while fully conscious." In biology class, students learn that God created the earth in six 24-hour days and that the world is about 6,000 years old. After the speech, I asked Katie from Texas, as she liked at this university, and she says, "Not so. The people here are very particular. "

We get a campus tour and learn the college laws. Around a small lake, there are five houses, dormitories. Boys and girls live in separate houses, at any time they are allowed to enter the room of the other. Want a boy to go out with a girl, he should send a letter in advance to the girl's father and ask him for permission. Sex is only after the marriage, the best first kiss at the wedding. Alcohol is prohibited. When you walk around campus, you can see students wearing tie and suit, women suit, clothes for them with their less than 20 years are really too young. When they wanted their future, their dream of a glittering career, coming into this wardrobe one step closer.

"Everywhere we go we are loved as interns," says one who has studied Strategic Intelligence (SI). The Patrick Henry students do internships with the FBI, the CIA, with Republican members. When George W. Bush was President of the United States yet, was the Patrick Henry College with most interns in the White House, as measured by the number of students. At Christmas, the university still get autographed cards of the Bush family.

The SI student tells why Patrick Henry interns are so popular: "The FBI has no internal newspaper? We make a free and offering them to. The border police have no place where all their data is bundled? We take care and prepare the figures, offering them virtually a free news service. "They help large companies, the Google ranking to land in the first place. They fill the niche in the system and fill it with their own values. They infiltrate American society, and they do it discreetly. Your professors could not be better: You studied at the elite universities of the United States and taught at Yale and Princeton. The University accepts no money from the government. "So we can not speak pure," says Farris. Approximately $ 40,000 cost of college students each year. Ones for students, there are also scholarships.

The Creed and the strict rules - they sound like from a bygone era. But the students here do not just read Christian writings, but also the great philosopher and educator. Locke, Hume, Kant, Nietzsche. My motto is: You have to know the enemy well in order to defeat him. "But it is so because it is so in the Bible" - that is not an argument that you could bring in a political debate, says a teacher.

Their battle for the nation to win the students with words. And for that they train: The most popular sport at this university is not basketball, but Moot Court, "fictitious court." A kind of debating that pits teams of two to four students in a simulated trial against each other. To prepare pro and cons of the case and find out until just before the trial, which side they are supposed to represent. The Patrick Henry students have moot court at the instance of played through Obamacare, which was criticized by conservatives, especially health care reform , and, of course, has the opposite standpoint won. They occur worldwide against other universities, Oxford even they have already beaten.

Katie from Texas also debated, since she is a child. "Maybe it is not so bad," she says after a few hours on campus. "The more I learn, the better I like it."

How important debates in American politics are, that showed the televised debates between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney , the front of the election dominated the media. In the first debate, the audience was as high as in 32 years of political history of U.S. television no longer - watched more than 67 million people at the duel. Students at Patrick Henry College are envious of a candidate like Obama. He is a powerful public speaker, have a wonderful rhetoric. "Unfortunately, he belongs to the wrong party, sold the wrong content," says one student. From their ranks, he will come back one day: a Republican Obama.

One who would like to see is Teresa Scanlan, 19 years old. Scanlan has bleached hair, whitened teeth, fake eyelashes and a thick layer of makeup on her face. 2011, she was chosen Miss America. And 2028 presidential candidate, they will - at least it is on their Facebook page. For two months she has been studying here.

She sits in a cafe near the campus, where students drink chai lattes in paper cups and sit in front of their laptops, stick to those pro-life sticker. Scanlan wants in politics since she was seven years old. For Patrick Henry College she wants, since she was eight. After college, she wants to do a Masters in Law at Harvard, then to work as a judge for the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court will be the springboard to the presidency. She tells this plan so obvious as they talk about the weather. God had "called." Scanlan has a loud, clear voice, and as she speaks, it highlights the phrases with their hands in the air.
Display

"My Miss America title is worth nothing here at the college," she says. "Here are people who have already completed their first degree at 18, wrote the books or aid agencies have established." At this small university where everyone knows everyone and everyone monitors each, are compared with the other and the constant competition a engine that drives the students to perform their best. The promise that is given to them is the American dream: You can rise if you work hard enough. Therefore, there are students who get up at three in order to read the Bible and prepare lessons.

When you speak with students and graduates, then we can understand a fear that they seem to share all: the fear of being meaningless. It is like a poison that is administered to them at that college, a poison that makes them hungry for power. Graduates make plans, in which they hold as they are ten years in the Senate. How they must be socially committed. Where would you want on the side. As long as it looks good on your CV.

Teresa Scanlan wants to have as many children as God give her, she says. "And adopt at least ten." Children should be taught at home. By whom? "Of course I, her mother," says Scanlan. How it intends to combine this with her career, after she has no answer. "But God will have a plan for me," When asked about her role models, she says. "Mother Teresa and Sarah Palin," Mother Teresa, because it is the proof that a single person can move the society.. Sarah Palin because she is a woman who combines politics and faith.

Could these students really govern America one day, I ask myself after a few hours, and many discussions on campus. Most of them only know her as a living classroom, only their siblings than classmates. Ironically, these young people want in politicians want to take a job that has to do with social responsibility, will make decisions that affect the lives of millions of people.

From shy freshmen are cinematic graduates

Our leadership continues, the next stop is, "life as Patrick Henry student." Five good-looking students who are nearing completion reply, the visitors and their parents questions. The three young men talk about their sporting achievements, the two women from the friendships they have closed. For an hour they talk; stutter here not once, not clear his throat to speak her camera ready. I am impressed with how confident graduates from shy freshmen are ground in the four years of college. The five students on the podium can laugh at themselves, they are charming. You are at this university become people you trust.

"I like it" their way, says Katie from Texas, the morning was still skeptical. Now she says: "I want to and it is vital here," The smart students on the podium, they were convincing.. Such an excellent speaker wants to be one day. Other universities she looks at no more. The Patrick Henry College, which they now know is the plan that God has in store for them.

Visitors to the end of the day we are out in a basement, the chapel three times a week service is held here. All students are in the room with the low ceiling. They pray together, and Michael Farris, founder preaches: "If you do not know Jesus, you go to hell!"

There is an anecdote that Farris likes to tell when it comes to the future of his university. It's his version of "I Have a Dream": "One of my students is on the red carpet at the Oscars in order to collect the prize for the best film of the year," he says. "His phone rings, and the President of the United States is calling to congratulate him. The two have shared a room at Patrick Henry College. "The first Patrick Henry graduates have now won journalists, film and television awards, one has just completed his law degree at Harvard and will go into politics. Farris' dream and the reality, they approach each other.

The students in the basement chapel sing, they close their eyes and stretch their arms in the air. "This is the taste of the sky," says Farris. "Only that the acoustics will be better there."

Last edited:
Most of us would consider Fox News rather more rightleaning than a man who's had his right leg removed.

Not Conservapedia.

The Fox News Channel is a United States cable and satellite news channel. It is a 24-hour general news service covering breaking news as well as political, business and entertainment news. The average age of its viewership is 65 years old, and even 70 years old for its O'Reilly Factor. Much of Fox News Channel is self-serving "happy talk," telling its elderly audience what it wants to hear, or selling O'Reilly's latest book.

The Fox News Channel heavily promotes RINO Backers -- commentators who may appear to be conservative but side with RINOs just when it matters most. Examples include Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, and Rush Limbaugh, who savaged Todd Akin for making a pro-life statement.

Even center-right pundit Sarah Palin is sometimes too conservative for Fox News Channel, as when it canceled some of her interviews at a key political moment in August 2012.[1]

More generally, the Fox News Channel heavily favors neoconservatives and generally avoids or even sides against liberals on most political issues. The Fox News Channel is particularly weak in criticizing the homosexual agenda and abortion. The Fox News Channel often helps elect less conservative Republicans, as when it repeatedly featured and promoted John McCain and Chris Christie while excluding their more conservative primary opponents. It drifted further from the conservative movement by petulantly declaring that conservative Newt Gingrich would not be accepted back.[2]

Just giving you some laughable reading for the weekend.

LOL at "the homosexual agenda". :lol:

For clarity, no such thing occurs here and the Consrervative party has at least one openly gay MP and Labour has several.

:smile:

In the article about said Homosexual agenda, further reading suggested is a dead link to "Homosexuality and the Nazi Party".

So, it's an article about how the nazis gassed homosexuals?

It's also worth looking at conservapedia's home page, where they seem to be praising Ugandas new laws on homosexuality.

LOL at "the homosexual agenda". :lol:

For clarity, no such thing occurs here and the Consrervative party has at least one openly gay MP and Labour has several.

There is a "homosexual agenda" it is just nowhere near as scary as conspiracy nuts and the ignorant believe. I had a law school professor who worked on these issues, won some very impressive victories for transgender rights, who would likened it to the women's movement and black rights movements. If you think that victory comes from chance you underestimate organization. The difference between what the conspiracy nuts and ignorant believe is the real homosexual agenda is that its not a plan to eat children.

Also don't think that just because your respective political parties have homosexuals that their voices are heard. The Republican party had Jim Kolbe openly gay Republican Congressman and Steve Gunderson openly gay Republican who was in office from '81. There are plenty of other representatives who chose not to openly discuss their sexual preferences.

In the article about said Homosexual agenda, further reading suggested is a dead link to "Homosexuality and the Nazi Party".

So, it's an article about how the nazis gassed homosexuals?

It's also worth looking at conservapedia's home page, where they seem to be praising Ugandas new laws on homosexuality.

Its a wiki that has more hateful liberal input that conservatives who have ever gone online. I went to the local Conservative Party annual dinner. Former UN Ambassador John Bolton spoke and they gave an award to a man who was former Vice-President of the United German-American Societies. Long ago the Republican Party in the South was nearly exclusively controlled by African Americans the pendulum swings, fashion changes, political parties are reborn.

There is a "homosexual agenda" it is just nowhere near as scary as conspiracy nuts and the ignorant believe.

It was the term that I found strange and perjorative, I was not suggesting it was not used in US political discourse.

I had a law school professor who worked on these issues, won some very impressive victories for transgender rights, who would likened it to the women's movement and black rights movements.

Good and that is probably a good comparison.

If you think that victory comes from chance you underestimate organization. The difference between what the conspiracy nuts and ignorant believe is the real homosexual agenda is that its not a plan to eat children.

No, I don't. It is about equality and fairness, Laws take a long time to change. It happened here some time ago and it is now a huge non-issue now politically.

Also don't think that just because your respective political parties have homosexuals that their voices are heard. The Republican party had Jim Kolbe openly gay Republican Congressman and Steve Gunderson openly gay Republican who was in office from '81. There are plenty of other representatives who chose not to openly discuss their sexual preferences.

That's good too, I didn't know that.

Its a wiki that has more hateful liberal input that conservatives who have ever gone online. I went to the local Conservative Party annual dinner. Former UN Ambassador John Bolton spoke and they gave an award to a man who was former Vice-President of the United German-American Societies. Long ago the Republican Party in the South was nearly exclusively controlled by African Americans the pendulum swings, fashion changes, political parties are reborn.
It's a wiki that is inflamed with hate towards men who like other men. Or women who like women for that matter. It is disgusting, and there is no excuse for indoctrinating people with that intellectual garbage. And this is coming from someone who's able to understand and respect a pro-lifer, it's not a question of ideology.

It's a wiki that is inflamed with hate towards EVUL LIBRULS and anything with even a whiff of liberalism. Or anything the admins disagree with/proves the admins wrong.

FTFY. And it gets even weirder. One of their projects was to rewrite the Bible to remove any liberal biases from it. By that I mean, anything Andy Schlafly (The guy who runs the site with an iron fist.) considers even slightly liberal. Because liberals are deceitful and evil. Who is then shocked when even the farthest right-leaning Christians are understandably outraged over it.

Even scarier, the guy's a (wholly unqualified) homeschool teacher.

Last edited:
At least he looks trustworthy.

ACF975.gif

I'm not sure I'd buy one double a battery from that man.