Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A compilation of articles and videos regarding income inequality in the United States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are just a path to profits, we don't matter other wise.
    Goldman Sachs warns sales from the most successful disease treatments are difficult to maintain.
    "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
      The only motivation for a business is making profit, that's hardly news.
      ScarFace88 - "So you're a dildo?"

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
        A few weeks ago I had a secret meeting in a stairwell and we shot this little video for The Trapper and The Furrier. With all that is going on I wanted to sh...
        Last edited by Mr. Nice; July 8th, 2018, 4:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prizrak View Post

The only motivation for a business is making profit, that's hardly news.
          I disagree. Many people wanna build something, please customers - maybe even change the world with their buisness. Making profit in the process is often just one motivation of a few and there are also people starting buisnesses that don't even wanna do that. They then call it a "non-profit" and it's still a buisness. To clarify; I'm not saying that's the norm or that most buisnesses don't wanna make profit - but your statement that profit is the only driving force behind creating and running a buisness - is plain wrong.
          Only on Ferenginar is Profit the only driving force behind buisnesses.

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Originally posted by Interrobang View Post

I disagree. Many people wanna build something, please customers - maybe even change the world with their buisness. Making profit in the process is often just one motivation of a few and there are also people starting buisnesses that don't even wanna do that. They then call it a "non-profit" and it's still a buisness. To clarify; I'm not saying that's the norm or that most buisnesses don't wanna make profit - but your statement that profit is the only driving force behind creating and running a buisness - is plain wrong.
            Only on Ferenginar is Profit the only driving force behind buisnesses.
            People may start businesses for multiple reasons, but the driving force behind any business is and always will be profit. Otherwise instead of starting a business one would simply give away whatever it is that they produce OR start a non-profit, which are organizations but are not businesses. A business that does not seek to make profit, does not succeed.
            Originally posted by wikipedia
            Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (goods and services).[1][2][3][4] Simply put, it is "any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.

Comment

Employers are questioning a system they say costs patients too much.

Comment

Comment

This video is a typical illustration of the "liberal progressive" thinking. Here is a problem but there is no solution.

Comment

Comment

How Silicon Valley Fuels an Informal Caste System
                      https://www.wired.com/story/how-sili...-caste-system/
                      Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Working...
                      X