Feds opening investigation into Florida teen killing

CNN is currently reporting that Zimmerman told the police he recorded the altercation with his girlfriend on his phone. Yeah, I'm thinking this accusation probably isn't going to hold up.

Yeah, I think that puts paid to that. It definitely should deep-six the case. Translation: "I couldn't get my six figure national media payout, so I need to salvage the relationship/get more dirt to dish on the guy."

So apparently Zimmerman's *real* 'crimes' are not a lack of self control but abominable taste in women and dating a money-grubbing, gold-digging psycho hosebeast. Neither one of which is a prosecutable criminal offense.

Last edited:
Game, set, match. Charges dropped.

Since Scheibe refused to testify against Zimmerman after initially saying Zimmerman abused her and threatened her with a shotgun.

That means Zimmerman will get back his full cache, law enforcement sources told TMZ.

The cache includes three black handgun holsters, 2 Taurus 9mm handguns, 1 Glock 19 handgun, and a Kel-Tec 12 guage shotgun.

Zimmerman also got back a flashlight, pocket knife, and two cell phones that were on him when he was arrested, among other items.

Zimmerman is free to pick up all the seized items at his convenience.

Now, if there was any other evidence supporting the charges, the DA could (and would) proceed no matter what Ms. Scheibe wanted. Apparently there is not. If media reports are to be believed, Zimmerman actually has plenty of evidence that what she said didn't happen.

The interesting thing is that this incident occurred specifically because Zimmerman was at Scheibe's to pick up his stuff preparatory to leaving the state. I'd say he needs to get the hell away from the whole sorry mess and the crazy psychobitch trying to get a media payout off him.

In the end, all this was was your typical domestic dispute than someone blew way out of proportion to the police just to hurt the other party, a classic move (especially by women, sad to say.) The only reason this made the news was because of who one of the participants was.

Chris Rock even noted it decades back. Go to 3:06 if you want to get straight to it:

Last edited:
They should charge her...but not likely to happen. If they don't get back together, I'm sure she will go on to ruin some other guys life.

I don't think the media will cover this with as much attention they gave it when he was the bad guy in the situation...and they haven't as of yet

Last edited:

The press often covers it very unfavorably when a woman is justifiably charged with filing a false police report, even with all the evidence in the world. Women's organizations also get up in arms and start loud campaigns.

Most DAs won't bother with it because of that. Which is most unfortunate.

The national major media isn't covering this much at all.

Last edited: