UnUnited Kingdom

I see. I'm not too familiar with the relevant parties from Nordfriesland and Nordschleswig, but the SSW in S?dschleswig is in no way a separatist movement. They're a regionally focussed party in support of the Danish minority here, yeah... but in no way seeking for a separate nation or joining Denmark.
They're represented in Schleswig-Holstein's parliament continuously since 1947, if they wanted their own nation we'd have heard of it :dunno:

I guess somewhere along the way "a map showing where our member parties are located" got warped into "these regions are seeking separate nations".

Funny to see the Daily Mail writing in praise of Gordon Brown

Gordon Brown roars into life: On the eve of historic vote, ex-PM gives the speech of the campaign so why wasn't he in charge of the No campaign from the beginning?
Former Prime Minister launches most passionate defence of the union yet

Destroys Alex Salmond's attempt to 'own' Scotland as a country
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gn-declare-The-silent-majority-silent-no.html

Gordon-Brown-roars-life-On-eve-historic-vote-ex-PM-gives-speech-campaign-declare-The-silent-majority-silent-no.html

I don't know the details about the situation or whatever, but I truly hope that Scots vote "NO" on the subject of killer mutant mosquitoes.

BxXI-PtCUAAWWar.jpg

BxXElDUIgAEMbjd.png

BxXJTE6IIAAQHul.jpg

BxwzoqWIEAAxWmZ.jpg

BxwfumJIAAA9XMh.jpg

Time-to-change-graphic.jpg

Last edited:
I mean realistically how many voters have access to detailed financial information etc, or even the time/inclination to research the real issues that will come into effect in either scenario? Not many is my guess.

I wonder this myself, on every single election. My guess is with yours, the vast minority. It's what makes me think democracy is all a big tale to make you think we are civilized, when in fact, it's mostly a crap shoot.

Would the union flag change?

Last edited:
If he was this good as prime minister maybe we wouldn't have wanted rid of him;

I mean realistically how many voters have access to detailed financial information etc, or even the time/inclination to research the real issues that will come into effect in either scenario? Not many is my guess.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
H. L. Mencken

So... maybe we'll have "Little Britain" soon... :)

Well no one asked us what we thought.

Still with the Scots out of the union (If they leave, result, as i Post is not yet known; but I think that they will go) the N. Irish and Welsh deserve to have a referendum too.

Last edited:
Y U NO exit polls?

For some reason no.

Have to wait till some time between about 5am and 8am UK before they have good indication of how its gone