BRexit : Shall UK stay in EU or go now?

Just a thought I had: When Northern Ireland and Scotland leave the EU, we don't have to deal with 4 national teams from one country at football championships anymore :think:

I didn't vote, which was a choice. If I had been forced at gunpoint, I would have voted remain but I completely respect the opinion of those who chose to leave. The bottom line is that the people voted and rather than crying on the internet about how unfair it all is, we need to pull our sleeves up and get on with it.

I wouldn't care if it didn't affect individuals outside of the UK. However, in today's society and economy, when you find out that there existed a large number of people who have no clue what they were actually voting for, it's hard to to not roll your eyes and ask yourself: "Am I really sharing oxygen with these people?"

The only reason he's successful is because the only Dutch politician to open his mouth on those subjects.
i.e. the only one saying what you like to hear

thing is that he opens his mouth too often and too far while having no answers or reasoned thinking behind it. He's most certainly NOT a Farrage, that's for sure.
A) Opening his mouth too often and too far is exactly what Farage does and B) Wilders' party (PVV) holds 12 out of 150 seats in the Second Chamber, UKIP holds one out of 650 in the Commons.

I know the voting systems differ, so let's compare MEPs: PVV: 4 of 26 (15%), UKIP: 22 of 73 (30%). If Wilders really is "NOT a Farrage" [sic], he's bloody good at playing catch-up.

Just a thought I had: When Northern Ireland and Scotland leave the EU, we don't have to deal with 4 national teams from one country at football championships anymore :think:

Europe and European Union are two different things.

- - - Updated - - -

i.e. the only one saying what you like to hear

A) Opening his mouth too often and too far is exactly what Farage does and B) Wilders' party (PVV) holds 12 out of 150 seats in the Second Chamber, UKIP holds one out of 650 in the Commons.

I know the voting systems differ, so let's compare MEPs: PVV: 4 of 26 (15%), UKIP: 22 of 73 (30%). If Wilders really is "NOT a Farrage" [sic], he's bloody good at playing catch-up.

Ok, let me explain it slowly, for the stupid people.

Farrage is capable of speeching, making sound statements and acting like a normal human being. Wilders is not, the only thing he can do is spout one liners and muttering something about islam. He lacks the intelligence to ever be anything more than that. The fact that he may have a point in some cases or that he's followed by lots of Dutchies (due to a lack of better options) does not change that.

Last edited:
So... assuming the UK were to arrange a trade deal with the EU-27 similar to Norway and Switzerland, would that count as taxation without representation?

I bet there's a lot of tea to chuck into the Thames River...

So... assuming the UK were to arrange a trade deal with the EU-27 similar to Norway and Switzerland, would that count as taxation without representation?
Probably yes, but it would be alright because FREEDOM and TOOKTHECOUNTRYBACK.

I bet there's a lot of tea to chuck into the Thames River...
Cut out the middle man, that sort of thing? ;)

I wouldn't care if it didn't affect individuals outside of the UK. However, in today's society and economy, when you find out that there existed a large number of people who have no clue what they were actually voting for, it's hard to to not roll your eyes and ask yourself: "Am I really sharing oxygen with these people?"

So just to clarify, you wouldn't care if it didn't affect you, but it does so you're annoyed that other people don't care that it affects you?

I think somewhere in there lies a pretty fundamental issue of mankind as a whole.

Frankly, I'm bored of people moaning about the referendum already. It's happened. Move on.

Last edited:
Even less. It was 52% of 72% of people eligible to vote - so about 37% of Britons not even counting the children, who have to live longest with the result.

So the only viable option for a country to prosper is to join a humongous bureaucratic union?
The UK is not Portugal or Greece, depending on huge money transfers from other countries..

Can't we all just smile and wave and forget this voting thing and consider it a test or just an April Fools joke?

Clv0CzqWkAAUDVI.jpg

Clvsv94WYAACSEE.jpg

Clvsv95WYAI0VLF.jpg

ClviAP5WYAE0Q_L.jpg

ClvhDKXWQAEuYTm.jpg

Clv9aaPWEAAyMIp.jpg

Clv5tWnWEAAJvyz.jpg

Clv2jwGWAAAUCiz.jpg

Clv1hABWIAEG575.jpg

ClvuXfrWIAANO22.jpg

Clvw9z4WQAA6zMM.jpg

ClvwkoDWQAAlEGr.jpg

ClvvtOyWkAIjFWd.jpg

ClvsgHsWIAAJQpF.jpg

ClvkfCJWQAE80sb.jpg

ClvkLN9XIAA2Bsb.jpg

Clvi5NdWIAAUQn2.jpg

Clvil3aWMAEfM_K.jpg

Clvf9nuWYAAYkeC.jpg

ClvhmrjWYAAK3Jz.jpg

ClvXI5bWIAA2wt9.jpg

ClsHFK1UgAE2YRU.jpg

Clqrm8JXIAAj2pc.jpg

ClvqU1YWgAQV6cJ.jpg

Last edited:
The pound dropped by 9%, the biggest fall since 1985. It then rose by 3%, the biggest rise since 1985.

How would you imagine the press reported that? A 9% fall to flatter the remain camp? A 3% rise to flatter the leavers? Or a 6% drop to remain objective?

An easier question - how do you imagine the press reported the stock market finishing 115 points higher thsn it was last Friday? I'll answer that one - they didn't. They reported the 7% drop and stopped covering it after that.

I would never have seen myself supporting the exit campaign, but seeing how people are reacting is really starting to wind me up.

The pound dropped by 9%, the biggest fall since 1985. It then rose by 3%, the biggest rise since 1985.

How would you imagine the press reported that? A 9% fall to flatter the remain camp? A 3% rise to flatter the leavers? Or a 6% drop to remain objective?

An easier question - how do you imagine the press reported the stock market finishing 115 points higher thsn it was last Friday? I'll answer that one - they didn't. They reported the 7% drop and stopped covering it after that.

I would never have seen myself supporting the exit campaign, but seeing how people are reacting is really starting to wind me up.

AAA rating under threat too.

Soros looks set to make a killing on Brexit result
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/so...brexit-result-2016-06-24?mod=mw_share_twitter

ClvjL7YWEAA3vbB.jpg

ClvikqqWAAAZNAB.jpg

Cluf3xwWAAAQzhv.jpg

proxy.jpg

Clu7vbvXEAAV-PL.jpg

ClupKSoXIAAwwQy.jpg

ClupGvlWMAAHWK8.jpg

ClupHksWIAAqx5H.jpg

ClupI-sWkAEnKqw.jpg

Clv6NVsWgAQApD0.jpg

Last edited:

It fell from about 1.50 to about 1.32, a drop of 12%. It has since recovered to about 1.36, a rise of 3%... or in other words, a drop of 9.3%... not sure where the objective 6% is supposed to come from.

ClvYb2tWAAACgSJ.jpg

Nigel Farage Admits NHS Claims Were A Mistake

CllQ_UwWAAA0Qs3.jpg

ClsK4FiVYAEpWDA.jpg

Last edited:
Chance of a rerun?
Cluq_I5WQAEAKPM.jpg

CltKzSsUkAEcx1h.jpg

Last edited: