No announcement yet.

The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Comment

I wonder where Level is... I just wanna read how a few extra bucks in his pocket are worth all of this shit storm.

Comment

Originally posted by mpicco View Post
          I wonder where Level is... I just wanna read how a few extra bucks in his pocket are worth all of this shit storm.
          "What shit storm?"
          ?
          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

What a clown show!

Meet ‘The Shadow Rulers Of The VA’: 3 Nonvet Mar-a-Lago Members
            https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-vet...roika-scandal/
            Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Here is more from the "Clown show".

An investigation by the Federal Communication Commission’s own inspector general officially refutes controversial claims that a cyberattack was responsible for disrupting the FCC’s comment system in May 2017, at the height of the agency’s efforts to kill off net neutrality.
              "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

Comment

What Devin Nunes says when he thinks the public isn’t listening

“So therein lies, so it’s like your classic Catch-22 situation, where we were at a – this puts us in such a tough spot. If [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions won’t un-recuse and [Special Counsel Robert] Mueller won’t clear the president, we’re the only ones, which is really the danger. That’s why I keep – thank you for saying that, by the way – we have to keep all these seats, we have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away.”
                http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...isnt-listening

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...atic-congress/

Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

First Lady's Parents Become U.S. Citizens Thanks To 'Chain Migration'

Last edited by GRtak; August 10th, 2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Trump: Giving the USAF, US Army, USMC, USCG, and USN someone they can all rag on together

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                    but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

All I can say is, it is about time!

More than 300 newspapers join Globe effort on freedom of the press editorials

A central pillar of President Trump’s politics is a sustained assault on the free press. Journalists are not classified as fellow Americans, but rather “the enemy of the people.”

Comment

All I can say is, it is about time!

More than 300 newspapers join Globe effort on freedom of the press editorials

A central pillar of President Trump’s politics is a sustained assault on the free press. Journalists are not classified as fellow Americans, but rather “the enemy of the people.”

Comment

Giuliani "Truth isn't truth".... What are they smoking over there?

Comment

Comment

I hope this becomes his, "it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."
                              There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                "The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history."
                                And one of my favorites from Orwell that I think accurately describes the GOP:

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”
                                We are through the looking glass, people. I just checked the calendar and today is August 20th, 1984.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                                but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Michael Cohen 'strikes plea deal'
                                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45265546

Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

I would love to be a fly on the wall around Trump once he heard this.

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                                      I would love to be a fly on the wall around Trump once he heard this.
                                      Will be interesting to see if Allen Weisselberg messed up in all this.

He featured on the Cohen tape, Trumps lawyers released to get back at Cohen.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/20...cohen-case.cnn
                                      Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Michael Avenatti
                                        The developments of today will permit us to have the stay lifted in the civil case & should also permit us to proceed with an expedited deposition of Trump under oath about what he knew, when he knew it, and what he did about it. We will disclose it all to the public.

Michael Cohen's attorney says he's talking to lawyer who brought down Nixon

“I reached out to my old friend John Dean because of what he went through with Watergate, and I saw some parallels to what Michael Cohen is experiencing. I wanted to gain from John’s wisdom,” Davis told POLITICO.
                                        https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...hn-dean-788456
                                        Last edited by jack_christie; Yesterday, 6:55 PM.
                                        Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post

One of the basic principles of Trumpsoc is the concept of blackwhite – to believe that black is white, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.
                                          Truth is not truth, and truth is truth, and those two aren't in conflict thanks to Trumplethink.

Comment

Working...
                                          X