The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

We... are gonna drop... the best bomb, the biggest bomb, beautiful bomb like you won't believe it, it's true, it's true... and Afghanistan is gonna pay for it!

So when some opinion pieces after the Syria missile strikes said he'd learn the media would easily get distracted for weapons displays...doesn't seem they were wrong.

In any case, the Russia investigation continues...

I'm sure he made the decision to drop it while eating a cannoli

We... are gonna drop... the best bomb, the biggest bomb, beautiful bomb like you won't believe it, it's true, it's true... and Afghanistan is gonna pay for it!

"And the beautiful part is that they'll let me do it. Grab 'em by the Pashto*."

*Pashto: national language of Afghanistan.

So assuming ISIS fighters bring along all those kidnapped sex slaves wherever they go, cos you know, gotta have a good time while Jihading, how many of these poor women died?

Reported 100+ ISIS fighters killed by MOAB. "According to this initial casualty estimate, this would be one of the most effective military strikes against ISIS yet."

The estimate has been revised down to 36 killed.

So assuming ISIS fighters bring along all those kidnapped sex slaves wherever they go, cos you know, gotta have a good time while Jihading, how many of these poor women died?

Alternative take from when the bomb was first tested 14 years ago.

I suppose that by now, most people who care have heard about the guy missing his old life... if not, here it is:

Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
one more for that imaginary "what is this I don't even" folder of mine :?

I suppose that by now, most people who care have heard about the guy missing his old life... if not, here it is:

The Onion thread is thatawa-

...oh.

one more for that imaginary "what is this I don't even" folder of mine :?

Yet he still found it worthwhile to pass out election results maps to brag again.

He won't be at Trump Tower, where they have the best.

And in the same vein as Trump saying it's harder than expected to be president, now...

Trump blames constitution for chaos of his first 100 days.

Okay, that's the Guardian headline and not a direct quote, but I do think it catches his meaning.

We all laugh about heads of state like him when they happen to rule some African sandpit. When they rule (well, as far as the constitution allows them to) the most powerful country in the world, it's less funny.

Thought about posting this in the funny thread...

Trump: "Why was there the Civil War?"

"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"

"People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?"

"I mean had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later you wouldn't have had the Civil War. He was a very tough person, but he had a big heart," Trump said during an interview with the Washington Examiner's Salena Zito.

Yes, no one asks any questions about the Civil War or the reasons for it... we are just now finding out that there was an easy solution to it. If only there was a time-traveling Andrew Jackson, he would have prevented it.

Coming up on next week's show: "Why was there the Great Depression? No one knows and no one asks. If I could go back, I would have made a deal, the best deal, believe me, and would have prevented it. Easy."

Yeah, he kind of digs his own grave, doesn't he? I'm just waiting for the day that the grave is deep enough, it will come eventually, and I think it'll be before 2020...

I hope so. This needs to be lesson in history that billionaire TV stars don't do well in politics.

What worries me the most is the fact that people like The Slanderer are rewarded by our societies with such power and such wealth.

Yes, no one asks any questions about the Civil War or the reasons for it... we are just now finding out that there was an easy solution to it. If only there was a time-traveling Andrew Jackson Trump, he would have prevented it.

FTFY

Then he would have time travelled and killed Hitler, Stalin and Castro.

94734becb68561bba79729c6182fd795.jpeg

How I think trump would take to meeting the angry Austrian.