The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Interrobang

Forum Addict
Oh, that adorable little rascal, what is he up to now?

Discuss the newest hijinks and shenanigans of america's favorite Hair Model here!

Last edited:
Being older than most here I spent my childhood living with the very real threat of mutually assured destruction, then we had Glastnost, the Wall came down and we all breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Now once again we have two utter megalomaniacs with their hands on the launch codes, one of whom has regular hissy fits on Twitter.

The only small consolation is that they seem to be quite pally so we might just escape armaggeddon but I would be interested to see if any bookmakers will take any bets on a nuke being launched in anger in the next 4 years. I reckon the odds would be pretty short.

The only small consolation is that they seem to be quite pally so we might just escape armaggeddon but I would be interested to see if any bookmakers will take any bets on a nuke being launched in anger in the next 4 years. I reckon the odds would be pretty short.

The bookies are taking odds on his being impeached, not nuclear war.

The lawsuits are going to start rolling in now that it's official. It's still not clear what laws he may be in violation of as he takes office, so I think that's going to be the focus for the first year. This is relatively unchartered territory.

Of course it will be very partisan. His first few executive orders especially but he will do some outreach (because he's not exactly a conservative anyway)...so I look forward to the positive changes that will come and brace myself for the batshit crazy ones.

Betsy DeVos does not know the difference between her asshole and a hole in the ground. If Republicans vote her in, then they all need to be lynched.

The complete meltdown of the left is a beautiful thing.

What complete meltdown?

The AP blurb about the guys breaking windows and doing general fuckery near the inauguration was especially amusing.

The complete meltdown of the left is a beautiful thing.

Actually the people that say...

*heavy breathing* "Just give 'im a chanceeughhhh!!!111" *cough* *need to find my medicaid pills* *nope those are my food stamps*

...is the best part of the whole ordeal.

An America First Energy Plan

Energy is an essential part of American life and a staple of the world economy. The Trump Administration is committed to energy policies that lower costs for hardworking Americans and maximize the use of American resources, freeing us from dependence on foreign oil.

For too long, we?ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule. Lifting these restrictions will greatly help American workers, increasing wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years.

Sound energy policy begins with the recognition that we have vast untapped domestic energy reserves right here in America. The Trump Administration will embrace the shale oil and gas revolution to bring jobs and prosperity to millions of Americans. We must take advantage of the estimated $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves, especially those on federal lands that the American people own. We will use the revenues from energy production to rebuild our roads, schools, bridges and public infrastructure. Less expensive energy will be a big boost to American agriculture, as well.

The Trump Administration is also committed to clean coal technology, and to reviving America?s coal industry, which has been hurting for too long.

In addition to being good for our economy, boosting domestic energy production is in America?s national security interest. President Trump is committed to achieving energy independence from the OPEC cartel and any nations hostile to our interests. At the same time, we will work with our Gulf allies to develop a positive energy relationship as part of our anti-terrorism strategy.

Lastly, our need for energy must go hand-in-hand with responsible stewardship of the environment. Protecting clean air and clean water, conserving our natural habitats, and preserving our natural reserves and resources will remain a high priority. President Trump will refocus the EPA on its essential mission of protecting our air and water.

A brighter future depends on energy policies that stimulate our economy, ensure our security, and protect our health. Under the Trump Administration?s energy policies, that future can become a reality.

Legitimacy claims about "clean coal" in 3... 2... :roflmao: Maybe Trump is jealous at all the smog in China? :think: I mean, it would cover the sight of his tasteless hotels.

Last edited:
Legitimacy claims about "clean coal" in 3... 2... :roflmao: Maybe Trump is jealous at all the smog in China? :think: I mean, it would cover the sight of his tasteless hotels.

So, the big revolutionary idea is to frack everything in sight. Fracking, fracking, fracking. That'll end up well when he, at the same time, brings down Obama care and replaces it with nothing at all and people start getting sick from all the byproducts of fracking. But hey why not keep burning all that oil and gas, global warming is a Chinese conspiracy, even though scientists have predicted and observed it decades before China was even an economic powerhouse.

Actually the people that say...

*heavy breathing* "Just give 'im a chanceeughhhh!!!111" *cough* *need to find my medicaid pills* *nope those are my food stamps*

...is the best part of the whole ordeal.

For me, the best part is the complete and utter denial the most vocal supporters exhibit over the wool pulled over their eyes. Gf saw calls on Facebook from high school classmates disappointed that Trump didn't immediately handcuff Clinton after being sworn in. Then the corruption, abandonment of values, Russian influence, double standard on casting a critical eye on everything the left does and nothing the right does, and so on.

For me, the best part is the complete and utter denial the most vocal supporters exhibit over the wool pulled over their eyes. Gf saw calls on Facebook from high school classmates disappointed that Trump didn't immediately handcuff Clinton after being sworn in. Then the corruption, abandonment of values, Russian influence, double standard on casting a critical eye on everything the left does and nothing the right does, and so on.

This will be the next four years in a nutshell. The rate of unemployment 4 years from now will be the same, if not worse. Obamacare will be repackaged as Trumpcare and cost the same. Trump will find out about all of the U.S.'s foreign interests and will realize that isolationism is not the way to go. etc. etc. etc. The spin cycle will be on the entire time because it is the only way he's going to back himself out of his "promises."

This will be the next four years in a nutshell. The rate of unemployment 4 years from now will be the same, if not worse. Obamacare will be repackaged as Trumpcare and cost the same. Trump will find out about all of the U.S.'s foreign interests and will realize that isolationism is not the way to go. etc. etc. etc. The spin cycle will be on the entire time because it is the only way he's going to back himself out of his "promises."

Wasn't it ~%10 8 years ago and ~%5 now?

I'm really amused (and simultaneously saddened) by the fact that the dumbasses that are rioting over the result of a fair election don't realize that in many other countries speaking out the way they are would literally have them killed.

I didn't like Trump from the get-go but congratulations, thanks to you retard liberals I love the guy because he makes your panties bunch up over nothing and it's hilarious.