The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Hmm, watch this or Moonshiners?

Apparently just his 1040 from 2005. So it's not a lot...but perhaps (the way they are promoting it), there's something in it that raises questions? but likely not...not holding my breath beyond there being anything significant that wouldn't need some acrobatic stretching to consider anything beyond circumstantial.

Apparently just his 1040 from 2005. So it's not a lot...but perhaps (the way they are promoting it), there's something in it that raises questions? but likely not...not holding my breath beyond there being anything significant that wouldn't need some acrobatic stretching to consider anything beyond circumstantial.

And here I was hoping it would prove Trump is a KGB triple agent.

I doubt the KGB would want him. He did give 40% of the steel for the oil pipeline to a Russian though. This was despite promising that all the steel would be made in America.

Who the fuck just sends two pages? I bet this came from Trump. It proved he paid taxes and not enough pages to show his financial dealings.

Who the fuck just sends two pages? I bet this came from Trump. It proved he paid taxes and not enough pages to show his financial dealings.

I was so hyped but then it was revealed that it was just two pages :(

[...]despite promising

A word combination that I recon will be found more and more in articles concerning Us-politics. Might as well set up a google alert for that ...

I will copyright #DespitePromising and make millions. ;)

I must say, I agree with what Micheal Moore tweeted last night, Trump leaked those returns as a distraction from the other stuff.

Ban 2.0 struck down again.

It was always bound for the Supreme court anyway, and they are likely to uphold. So will be a short-lived victory.

*Edit

In regards to the health care plan. Democrats are so pathetic. They need to alway refer to it as Trumpcare. Brand it that way and then attack it. But keep repeating Trumpcare until it sticks.

Last edited:
In regards to the health care plan. Democrats are so pathetic. They need to alway refer to it as Trumpcare. Brand it that way and then attack it. But keep repeating Trumpcare until it sticks.

And here comes Kellyanne saying that Trump didn't want his name on the plan, because it wasn't a branding exercise, also implying that somehow Obama wanted his name on the Affordable Care Act...

lol you see. They are calling it Obamacare 2.0 or Obamacare lite. Why wait for the other side to brand it...they need to just keep calling it TrumpCare.

lol you see. They are calling it Obamacare 2.0 or Obamacare lite. Why wait for the other side to brand it...they need to just keep calling it TrumpCare.

It was silly when the republicans did it with the affordable care act, it will be the same when democrats do it with the republican plan.

So much of politics these days is branding stuff, giving stuff names and then repeating it over and over again for the stupid people to memorize it - it's ridiculous. Trump perfected it by branding all his opponents. Crooked Hilary, lying Ted, little Marco etc.
And this has got to stop. You will never be able to talk about the real issues and find compromises when all you are doing is trying to slap a negative label on an opponent, a measure etc. This is one of the big reasons why partisanship is at such a high point. People and politicians in particular aren't talking to each other about issues, about details, they are just branding stuff negatively hoping it somehow sticks with the part of the electorate that has the attention span of a cucumber ...

The Problem is of course that not only one side can stop doing it, this has to be mutual. Like a cease-fire. And it does not seem like the insulter-in-chief has any plans of burying this particular hatchet anytime soon ... so this will continue and Trumpcare will be Trumpcare. It's sad, but as long as Us-politics (in particular, not exclusively) cannot figure out a way to stop being so partisan, this will stay with us.

Last edited:
Trump: GCHQ DID THE WIRETAPPING!!!
GCHQ: Kindly f*** off, you clown
Trump: SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT

This is so bad, it's unreal.. :roflmao:

Hey, the slanderer refused to shake hands with Angela.

It's getting more and more ridiculous from minute to minute.

I saw the video. To me, its clear he didn't hear the request at that time, as they shook hands other times.

I saw the video. To me, its clear he didn't hear the request at that time, as they shook hands other times.

Yeah, no. Even the reporters were asking quite audibly, and he didn't respond. Add to it that the two previous national leaders to have the same photo op in the Oval Office (Abe and Trudeau) got handshakes, and it looks like a deliberate snub.