The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

[...]
Then he would have time travelled and killed Hitler, Stalin and Castro.

Let's not kid ourselves: Killing people is manual labour. He would have sent Jared to do that and played golf in the meantime ...

- - - Updated - - -

[...]
How I think trump would take to meeting the angry Austrian.

Speaking of Austrians, are we sure he wouldn't kill Arnold instead? The man really, really hates Arnold ...

Last edited:
He does? Is trumpy jealous of the muscles? What's he got against him?

I watched "Commando" last week. Now I want Arnold to be President.

Here, have 30 seconds of Arnie being in a speedo for no. reason. at. all:

I knew the man was thin skinned, but this is ridiculous.

Email: Trump "directly involved" in post-inauguration hunt for rogue tweeter

WASHINGTON ? Newly inaugurated President Donald Trump was "directly involved" in the search for the person who, using the official National Park Service account, retweeted side-by-side comparisons of the crowds at Trump's Jan. 20 inauguration ceremony and former President Barack Obama's 2009 ceremony, CBS News has confirmed.

The retweet was deleted soon after it was posted and the Twitter accounts of the National Park Service and other U.S. Interior Department agencies were briefly shut down. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told CBS News two days later in an email that the White House neither demanded the retweet be taken down, nor ordered the Interior Department accounts to be suspended.

But emails released by the National Park Service in response to a Freedom of Information Act request reveal that the new president was "concerned" about the retweet.

"Obviously, this has become a very sensitive issue, especially since the President has gotten directly involved and contacted Acting Director Mike Reynolds concerned about one of the images that was retweeted," wrote Tim Cash, Chief of Digital Strategy at the National Park Service in a Jan. 21 email to Shaun Cavanaugh, the agency's Chief Information Security Officer.

The email between Cash and Cavanaugh was first reported on by the news site MuckRock. A White House spokesperson did not return a request for comment about Cash's depiction of Trump's involvement.

The Freedom of Information Act request also includes a memo detailing the efforts National Park Service staff took to track down the rogue retweeter.

"We traced the IP address used for the two questionable posts to an ISP in the San Bruno, Calif., area and checked all possible NPS social media points of contacts in that area," a staffer wrote in the briefing.

The agency initially "suspected that this incident was an accidental cross-posting from a personal Twitter account (this has happened on multiple occasions in the past with other NPS social media accounts)," but later became concerned that an account was compromised, according to the memo.

After the retweet and ensuing news coverage of its deletion, the size of the crowd at the inauguration became one of the dominant news stories of Mr. Trump's first days in office. In Spicer's first press briefing after the inauguration, he chastised journalists for their coverage before leaving the briefing room without taking any questions. That same day, the president complained about the crowd size coverage while standing in front of the CIA's Memorial Wall, a monument to CIA officers killed in the line of duty.

While the NPS no longer releases official crowd size estimates, aerial photos show fewer people at Mr. Trump's inauguration than former President Obama's first inauguration in January of 2009, which drew an audience of 1.8 million in the nation's capital.

Metro ridership showed 193,000 rides taken by 11 a.m. on the day of Trump's inauguration, compared to 513,000 in 2009 for Obama's first inauguration, and 317,000 for his second swearing-in.

It's the national park service's fault that stupid obama-care wasn't repealed on "day 1" like promised. The great president and leader had this crisis left over from the obama administration he had to manage and somehow there wasn't enough time to "fix healthcare" on day 1 in office like promised.
Source: public school history books ca. 2031.

Last edited:
He shouldn't be involved in the search for the mysterious tweeter, but, at the same time, official accounts for government bodies should not be used to show partisan sentiment or messages, so whoever this tweeter is, should be fired nonetheless.

Well, Stephen Colbert is under investigation. It's clear freedom of speech is in jeopardy.

I don't necessarily see it that way. He used the term "cock holster" to describe a person, on network television. Many would call that "obscene language" which is the focus of the investigation.

It was bleeped.

Maybe it constitutes 'hate speech'? I hear that sort of thing isn't protected under free speech.

But maybe that's just one of those rules that only applies to the right. :dunno:

The angry Cheetoe is a bit miffed. That's when you know you've cross the line with dear leader.

I think the whole point of all these late night shows is to miff off the god king. They aren't exactly being subtle.

Funny that they still try to call Trump a "dictator". If he really was, many of these c-list celebrities would disappear. But I suppose they all have kindergarten level education on the subject, so you can't be too hard on them.

Well, Stephen Colbert is under investigation. It's clear freedom of speech is in jeopardy.

It's the FCC, worst they'll do is slap a fine.

In other news, Trump voters/supporters are still brain dead.

Kind of unrelated but related, the subreddit the_donald, full of the bright and smart </sarcasm> is having a meltdown because Le Pen didn't win.

Kind of unrelated but related, the subreddit the_donald, full of the bright and smart </sarcasm> is having a meltdown because Le Pen didn't win.

For a bunch of self-proclaimed isolationists, the salt-right sure put a lot of eggs in a foreign election.

For a bunch of self-proclaimed isolationists, the salt-right sure put a lot of eggs in a foreign election.

Earlier this year the european far right hat a big meeting in germany that one can only call mildly schizophrenic ... We all want our countries and People to be thoroughly separated! Grouphug!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...political-leaders-meeting-brexit-donald-trump

The connection between Le Pen, Trump and the french election is an interesting one though. Le Pen spend the better part of a decade getting her Party away from the Ultra Nationalist Image that it had when her father ran it. And she did that quite well. When stuff went downhill for her in the public's opinion was when she started praising Donald Trump earlier this year. That alienated a lot of republicans (the french conservative party) that otherwise maybe would have considered voting for her in round two after their candidate failed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193520/Marine-Le-Pen-pays-glowing-tribute-Donald-Trump.html
But praising Trump raised a lot of red flags for a lot of French people ... and I think it's the same in germany and other european countries. Since Trump is in office the rightwinged nationalist movements in Europe have been losing ground.
Just this weekend the german version of the Front National, the AfD fell short in a federal state election in germany. They were expected to come in at over 10% after their successes all over the in country in 2016, but they only reached 5,9. Instead the voters turned out for the conservative CDU.