The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Wait, what? Trump's a pedo now??

1499545218244.jpg

Wait, what? Trump's a pedo now??

He has publicly endorsed a candidate under the cloud of multiple accusations of sexual misconduct and pedophilia.

I just want to point out that we are honestly having a discussion about which is worse: the president endorsing a pedophile or wanting to fuck his own daughter.

The bar cannot get any lower without a shovel and maybe some cratering charges.

Give Trump a chance. He may surprise with how low he is willing to go. ;)

I just want to point out that we are honestly having a discussion about which is worse: the president endorsing a pedophile or wanting to fuck his own daughter.

Oh I am not seriously having that discussion, just pointing out the complete clusterfuck that is POTUS....

It's so damn difficult to keep up with him. By the time someone has taken the time to pick apart his lies, expose his conspiracy theories, and respond to his ridiculous tirades, he has already said/tweeted so much new bullshit in the mean time, what what you were originally commenting is already yesterday's news. Barely a day passes without Trump saying/tweeting something ridiculous.

When he does/says stupid shit that can't be explained, we just have to resort to "... because Trump", as no other explanation will do. Whoever succeeds him will have a monumental job to restore the standards of what's considered "presidential".

It's so damn difficult to keep up with him. By the time someone has taken the time to pick apart his lies, expose his conspiracy theories, and respond to his ridiculous tirades, he has already said/tweeted so much new bullshit in the mean time, what what you were originally commenting is already yesterday's news. Barely a day passes without Trump saying/tweeting something ridiculous.

In a group of italian debunkers we call this the "theory of the mountain of sh*t", which says that it is far easier to say the first stupid things that comes to mind that to prove it wrong: five seconds to write the first idiotic things you may come up with, days, weeks, months of work to show beyond doubt that it is stupid. Five seconds to dump a ton of sh*t all over the place, days, weeks or months to clean after that. It is one of the methods used by trolls.

This means you will always be chasing people saying idiot things, if you let yourself be caught in the net of their idiocies. It is important to anticipate things and to build an encircling structure so that they will hurt themselves as soon as they utter their stupid things.

Don't chase those people, trap them. (example)

womp womp.

flynn accepted a bribe. got nailed for it. flipped, pled guilty to lying to the fbi while "providing substancial assistance in the prosecution of another individual"

This is what he always aimed at and is managing to do with flying colors. Bombard everyone with drama and shit every day to the point where nothing makes sense anymore. I mean, now he's saying the whole "grab them by the pussy" audio was manipulated and he never said that - even though he admitted he did in the past. It's gone beyond ridiculous into 1984 territory.

If he was as good a leader as he is a provocateur/bullshit artist, the US would be the ruler of the world by now.

I do not like Trump one iota, nor do I not like extremist wings (growing ever prevalent) of either US political party, but I also grow tired of the ever present ?impeach Trump? narrative. Regardless of how you feel about the orangutang, it?s hardly conducive for the entire country to operate under that threat.

Hopefully the fallout from the latest Flynn news will lead to the conclusive evidence needed to be done with it one way or the other. The US needs this soap opera to be done with.

Now watch him be found clear of any wrongdoing (not suggesting I think he is, just making a supposition), only to then be embroiled in a new scandal deserving of the same concerns....

^ Hear Hear.

I do not like Trump one iota, nor do I not like extremist wings (growing ever prevalent) of either US political party, but I also grow tired of the ever present ?impeach Trump? narrative. Regardless of how you feel about the orangutang, it?s hardly conducive for the entire country to operate under that threat.

Hopefully the fallout from the latest Flynn news will lead to the conclusive evidence needed to be done with it one way or the other. The US needs this soap opera to be done with.

Now watch him be found clear of any wrongdoing (not suggesting I think he is, just making a supposition), only to then be embroiled in a new scandal deserving of the same concerns....

The alternative is to allow a delusional narcissistic criminal and probable pawn of a hostile foreign government to remain in the presidency.

The alternative is to allow a delusional narcissistic criminal and probable pawn of a hostile foreign government to remain in the presidency.
Again, I didn?t say I want him to stay in office.... just for the ?threat? to be carried out, or silenced. Shit, or get off the pot, basically.