Let's have a laugh

wait, caucasion is a...euh...type?
i thaught that was the PC term for not african, asian or hispanic...

bone;n3547497 said:
wait, caucasion is a...euh...type?
i thaught that was the PC term for not african, asian or hispanic...

People who live in the Caucaus mountains? Like Georgians?

[No message]

That's the essence of Rush Limbaugh's "media montages," which he's done forever. Here's one from 2000, when every talking head spontaneously started using the word "gravitas" after Bush picked Cheney:

He was also exposing "truthiness" in media a decade before Colbert (or Stewart) even had a show . . .

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/T2YxSi4.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"746","width":"750","src":"https:\/\/i.redd.it\/6l8z7etwulq01.jpg"}[/IMG2]

So there is a bit of a controversy over comments made at the Correspondents Dinner by Michele Wolf that I find funny. While I don't find all of this funny, as in humorous, I do find it funny that they have no sense of humor about it. so here is her complete routine, and a rebuttal to the controversy.

I tried to watch her routine, it wasn't all that funny but I didn't think any of it was all that terrible.

Am I understanding correctly that people are saying she made fun of Sarah H-S's appearance, but the only thing she said about it was that she complimented her make-up?

"Hey everyone!! This person made a joke that referenced something about this other person's appearance!! I don't know what she actually said, but because she's so ugly, this person OBVIOUSLY had to mean it as an insult, right guys? Right? There's no way it wasn't meant sarcastically, right guys? How dare she! How INSULTING this comedian was being! Aren't you hurt, Sarah? Because she must've called you ugly because you're so ugly?"

Last edited:
I think you got it about right. I don't understand all the hate, except that it rides along with Trump's rhetoric about the media being biased and fake news.