Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UCL 2009/2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UCL 2009/2010

    Last edited by stevanford1; August 27th, 2009, 5:17 PM.
    THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY
    "Deprogramming the masses since 1547"

    "Jean Todt's system will never succeed, not even with Michael Schumacher" - Niki Lauda, 1995

    #2
    A rare moment of me talking about football, but I think I already know what team will be scoring 0 points in group G.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by vikiradTG2007 View Post
      A rare moment of me talking about football, but I think I already know what team will be scoring 0 points in group G.
      And group E.

      I like that group for Liverpool, as long as they don't play like shit.
      Oh, cock.

      Comment


        #4
        http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/...3_download.pdf

        The official fixture list from UEFA (pdf file)
        Oh, cock.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by desertgeek View Post
          And group E.

          I like that group for Liverpool, as long as they don't play like shit.
          You're happy that they'll have to play Lyon and Fiorentina ? If Liverpool start to struggle they could very easily be eliminated.
          THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY
          "Deprogramming the masses since 1547"

          "Jean Todt's system will never succeed, not even with Michael Schumacher" - Niki Lauda, 1995

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by vikiradTG2007 View Post
            A rare moment of me talking about football, but I think I already know what team will be scoring 0 points in group G.
            Nah. Rangers will get some points at home.


            As I grew older, I wanted to become like Jeremy Clarkson. Unfortunately, it appears that I'm turning into James May. On the plus side, I know that at least I can drive better than Richard Hammond.

            Comment


              #7
              If Arsenal could get an easier draw, I'd like to see it.

              In Mix We Trust!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Plissken View Post
                Nah. Rangers will get some points at home.


                I didn't mean Rangers. There's another team there which will lose every single game.
                (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by vikiradTG2007 View Post
                  I didn't mean Rangers. There's another team there which will lose every single game.
                  You think Stuttgart will struggle ?
                  THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY
                  "Deprogramming the masses since 1547"

                  "Jean Todt's system will never succeed, not even with Michael Schumacher" - Niki Lauda, 1995

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by stevanford1 View Post
                    You think Stuttgart will struggle ?
                    You're trying to get me to talk about football, aren't you?
                    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Is it too much to ask for as many Italians clubs as possible to fall out at the Group Stage?
                      The Porsche 911 Turbo, the world's most civilized sports car.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by CanadianLoonie View Post
                        Is it too much to ask for as many Italians clubs as possible to fall out at the Group Stage?
                        No, and I say that not because of the clubs (I don't really care either way about the Italian clubs) but because of their fans. Anyone who would kill a person because they support a rival club should be thrown into a tank filled with sharks.
                        Oh, cock.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by stevanford1 View Post
                          You're happy that they'll have to play Lyon and Fiorentina ? If Liverpool start to struggle they could very easily be eliminated.
                          Agreed.


                          I'm surprised Milan won today considering how they've been playing in Serie A the past few weeks. I'm also surprised the Juve only pulled off a tie...wtf?
                          Originally posted by MadCat360
                          You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by desertgeek View Post
                            No, and I say that not because of the clubs (I don't really care either way about the Italian clubs) but because of their fans. Anyone who would kill a person because they support a rival club should be thrown into a tank filled with sharks.
                            Fun fact: Italian football fans make a practice of stabbing opposing supporters in the arse. What the fresh hell? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8068088.stm


                            I'm knocking off work early and skipping down the the pub for Liverpool v Debrecen. I hope it'll be a good match!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Why do people outside Italy even bother paying attention to Serie A?
                              The Porsche 911 Turbo, the world's most civilized sports car.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by CanadianLoonie View Post
                                Why do people outside Italy even bother paying attention to Serie A?
                                The same reason people outside England pay attention to the EPL ? Before Calciopoli the league was just as good as La Liga. 10 years ago it was probably the best league in the world. All the best players wanted to play in Italy. It's decline is a shame. I think you'll find that in the next 3-5 years La Liga will overtake the EPL as the best league in the world.
                                Last edited by stevanford1; September 18th, 2009, 8:42 AM.
                                THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY
                                "Deprogramming the masses since 1547"

                                "Jean Todt's system will never succeed, not even with Michael Schumacher" - Niki Lauda, 1995

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by CanadianLoonie View Post
                                  Why do people outside Italy even bother paying attention to Serie A?
                                  Are you some kind of douchebag? What kind of retarded question is this? I can tell you that it certainly isn't a question that would be asked by a true football fan. If you believe that the Serie A is a garbage league then you are simply retarded and you have just proven to us that your opinions on world football matters are nil because it's clear that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

                                  Originally posted by desertgeek View Post
                                  No, and I say that not because of the clubs (I don't really care either way about the Italian clubs) but because of their fans. Anyone who would kill a person because they support a rival club should be thrown into a tank filled with sharks.
                                  You are an idiot as well.
                                  Last edited by Cellos88GT; September 18th, 2009, 10:43 AM.
                                  Originally posted by MadCat360
                                  You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Plissken View Post
                                    Nah. Rangers will get some points at home.


                                    Lets look at some evidence here



                                    as apposed too........

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Cellos, how am I an idiot!? Are you saying you have no problem with someone assaulting or killing a person because they support the wrong team!?
                                      Oh, cock.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by desertgeek View Post
                                        Cellos, how am I an idiot!? Are you saying you have no problem with someone assaulting or killing a person because they support the wrong team!?
                                        Yeah I agree the hooliganism is dumb but to discount all of the Serie A teams because of it is just silly.
                                        Originally posted by MadCat360
                                        You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X