Steinbrenner is dead

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
Died of a massive heart attack at his Tampa home this morning

RIP George, he single-handedly changed the world of baseball.

Things never stay the same, the game would have changed with or with out him (eventually). He just had enough gall and vision to do it before anyone else. Was it for the better or worse? Points can be made for either way IMO. Nevertheless, Rest In Peace.

I love how when someone dies they get revered. If you are an asshole in life, I think you're an asshole dead. Steinbrenner iwas a douche owner surpassing even Jerry Jones.

I love how when someone dies they get revered. If you are an asshole in life, I think you're an asshole dead. Steinbrenner iwas a douche owner surpassing even Jerry Jones.

yea, im getting alot of flack for calling him a dick even after he is dead. he was a dirty businessman and im glad he is gone.

yea, im getting alot of flack for calling him a dick even after he is dead. he was a dirty businessman and im glad he is gone.

i miss him, i think his business embodied the american spirit and i think his attitude is what this country is missing not just in sports but in everything. also even if u hated the person u should never speak ill of the dead

i miss him, i think his business embodied the american spirit and i think his attitude is what this country is missing not just in sports but in everything. also even if u hated the person u should never speak ill of the dead

why not? its not like i gained respect for him because he died.