NHL '10-'11

Oops!

And I am really happy that the Red Wings are still the Red Wings. I don't know what they had to eat/drink before the game tonight, but they need it every night.

Marcus Vinnerborg, the first non north-american ref. Made his debut tonight!
Marcus Vinnerborg is set to become the first European referee to work an NHL game.

The International Ice Hockey Federation says the Swede has been assigned to work two games this week - Anaheim at Dallas on Tuesday and San Jose at Colorado on Wednesday.

Vinnerborg was hired over the summer to work games primarily in the American Hockey League, while getting some work in the NHL.

Vinnerborg previously worked in the Swedish Elite League and has handled a number of major international assignments, including the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=543521#&navid=nhl-search

Last edited:
You're welcome, Leafs fans, for that 2nd period.

My :censored: god, what the hell was that? Three 5-on-3 chances? Suter caused two of them? And four (again, FOUR!) powerplay goals allowed? Did you accidentally replace the entire team with apes?

I never expected that after being up 3-0 so quickly, and then 4-1. Wow.

stamkos scores a buzzer beater PP goal to end the first with .3 seconds. lol, how much worse can this Isles fans luck get?!? lmao

Oops.

I actually feel bad for the guy. I see guys have bad nights, but you know it is fucked up when you score in your own net and you are the goalie.

It's funny watching Bruins games with my dog....every time the announcers mention Milan Lu?i? my dog "Cheech" thinks someone is calling him. :lol:

The Red Wings pull it out in the last 3.2 seconds to tie it, then win in OT. Way to go Euro twins(Dastyuk and Zetterberg).

Yeah, they were joking on the Preds broadcast that it was an Eagles/Bucs game.

Lol, when Malone came back after the first per for the interview it went something like this:

Paul Kennedy: "what a period Bugsy"

Ryan Malone: "yea, i think the puck thinks its playing in a 70's game with all this scoring"

Paul Kennedy: "ha, i went to a hockey game and a baseball game broke out!"

on a side note, we just beat Boston tonight. 4 in a row. looks like we are back! im going to watch them play the rangers on wed. should be another good one!

Omarks goal was hilarious! The fact he still had the balls to try something so audacious after the initial flub was great.

1. Confuse the goalie with a spinorama,
2. Confuse further with a fake slapper
3. Make goalie look stupid by going 5-hole
4. Profit

Tim Thomas: 14-2-2, 1.49 gaa, .955 sv%.

wat.

Anders Lindback just got the shutout against Flordia, Tootoo had a huge hit in the first, and the Predators are looking good.

EDIT:

Last edited: