NHL '10-'11

well, tampa laid the smack on dallas last night. held them to 9 shots through 2 periods. it was a great game. im really starting to believe tampa may be for real...we shall see

What is your team?
Montreal Canadiens

What big moves (and bad moves) did they make this offseason?
They traded away their star goaltender, Jaroslav Halak to St. Louis
They made Brian Gionta their captain

What is your prediction and why?
I think the Canadiens will make it to the playoffs this year, and get eliminated in the first round, simply because they do not have the depth to make it far into the playoffs

Nashville starts a stretch of 11 road games with two home games squeezed in, one next Thursday and one November 13th. So for the only team left without a regulation loss, we'll see how well they do away from home.

Nashville starts a stretch of 11 road games with two home games squeezed in, one next Thursday and one November 13th. So for the only team left without a regulation loss, we'll see how well they do away from home.

ill be at the game on sunday in Tampa. you guys are gonna be mad when we get done with ya! ;)

ha! we shall see. by the way, who is leading the East? just wondering...

Which team is the only team to get a point out of every game this season? ;)

Coming down from super-fan mode for just a minute, I don't see a good weekend for the Predators. Suter's out and two tough games against Dallas and Tampa Bay on the road back-to-back, not looking good. Hopefully I can put two more OT's on the schedule instead of that first L.

yea, you may have scored points in everygame but your still NOT on top of your conference...we are...just sayin. maybe ill post some pic's from the game tommorow.

as far as your weekend? yes, back to back games against dallas and tampa is brutal. im glad we are on the back end of that.

Way to go Pavel Datsyuk! Scores the big goal with seconds to go for the WIN!!!

Holy crap, the Blues-Pens game was intense.

Unfortunately, Johnson's winning streak is over (which should quiet the Fleury-haters for a bit). But the extra point from overtime means we top the division :D

Nashville just barely hung on for a 1-0 win in Dallas, so now I don't feel as bad about the inevitable loss tomorrow. I would like to see the team close out October x-0-x, but that's just not happening.

wtf!?! I can't believe they suspended Thornton two games for that hit. The humiliation of that game should have been enough punishment! D:

And Ottawa has turned around :D. Go Ottawa go.

Fuck this. Score some damn goals Toronto. It was funny when Macarthur was leading the team in points 5 games in, but not after 15.

I. Want. Bylsma's. Head.

How on earth did we blow a 2 goal lead and lose 7-4? Media's blaming the players for the stupendously awful collapse, but I'm blaming the head coach 'cause he didn't pull Johnson in favor of Fleury after the 5th goal, and every single time last season when we were down with 5+ goals against, he switched goalies.

On a lighter note, if you haven't seen KoLOLchuk's shootout debacle, here it is: