NBA 2010-2011

Yep, fast really don't lie. Rose is definitely in my top 5 of players I respect and like the most.

D. Rose is killin it. So strong and fast its crazy, guys like Nash and Paul are better with the ball as court generals but none of em can match the athleticism of Rose.

Damn these new bobblehead commercials are awesome:

:lmao:

Basketball_faceplant.gif

:lol:

That was a great game.

Nate Robinson definitely had the best LOL moment of that game:D. Also, The Truth delivers once again.

Basketball_bouncehead.gif

:lol:

Magic beating the best team in the league (Spurs) means that they are back in business! :D

Last edited:
Definitely the game of the year so far. All because of those last ten seconds of that game. What an unbelievable ending.

I still think Anthony won't go anywhere else than New York, but if the Nets really are moving to Brooklyn maybe there is a bit of a chance he might end up in New Jersey. Also, the acquisiton of Billups to NJ should make 'Melo think about it.

Rose with his first triple-double, Korver is finally draining 3s again, Deng is awake, defense is playing well... I have little to bitch about.

Blake Griffin is a freaking monster. When he polishes his game, he'll be completely unstoppable.

Can't believe that the Kings managed to find a new way to blow it and lose down the stretch against a team they should have beaten. Dammit...

-Nets no longer pursuing 'Melo.
-Denver trying to shop him to the Bulls again.

I still don't know if I want Carmelo, especially if we have to trade Noah...

Can't believe that the Kings managed to find a new way to blow it and lose down the stretch against a team they should have beaten. Dammit...

It's starting to look more and more likely that 'Melo is headed to New York IMO. He'd make an awesome combo with Felton and Stoudemire.

Finally, the Suns have a win streak! (albeit a bit short). VC does look much better than he did in Orlando, and also Gortat and Pietrus have been playing well.

Boozers aight, D Rose is killing it(my MVP vote), and when Noah comes back this team is built for a deep run in the playoffs. I could see us in the Conference Finals if we can move past Orlando.

The starters for this years All-Star Game in Los Angeles have been announced:

WEST:

G Kobe Bryant
G Chris Paul
F Kevin Durant
F Carmelo Anthony
C Yao Ming (out for the season)

EAST:

G Dwyane Wade
G Derrick Rose
F LeBron James
F Amar'e Stoudemire
C Dwight Howard

Pretty good selections, I think Yao will be replaced either Andrew Bynum or Nene.

So it looks like Ray Allen will today pass Reggie Miller to become the leading three point shooter in NBA history.

Congratulations Jesus Shuttlesworth !