2011 MLB Regular Season

Who would have thought the Sox and Rays would be winless, and the Orioles would be 5-1? It's a long season though, chin up guys. Cubs at .500 and they'll end up near there at the end from what I can see.

:meh:

Prediction: Sox sweep the yinkees on their way to 10 straight wins.

RED SOX WIN!!!!!!! HOORAY!

hooray.jpg

Zach Britton is my hero. :dance: Take that, Rangers!

...please don't hurt us in game 2.

Zach Britton is my hero. :dance: Take that, Rangers!

...please don't hurt us in game 2.
TEX cannot hit any pitcher they haven't faced before. The White Sox seem to have that problem as well...

Anyway, Rasmus dropping the last out and losing the game was enjoyable to watch. :p

It's time once again for Drunken Fan vs. The Rozzers! This installment comes to you from Pittsburgh.

I hate baseball...

Edit: trying the old avy change trick to try and change the BoSox luck.

Last edited:
It's time once again for Drunken Fan vs. The Rozzers! This installment comes to you from Pittsburgh.
I forgot to post that! Love the USA chant. :p

I hate baseball...
That first inning was... yeah, Dice-K.....

Fuld has been making some insane catches these past few days, nice to see him playing well in TB.

Last edited:
That first inning was... yeah, Dice-K.....

I loved everything thing Farrell did while the Sox pitching coach except for dicking with Dice-K's routine. It's so crazy how fast he has gone downhill. I wish I knew where this guy was hiding...

p1_mat.jpg

I loved everything thing Farrell did while the Sox pitching coach except for dicking with Dice-K's routine. It's so crazy how fast he has gone downhill. I wish I knew where this guy was hiding...

p1_mat.jpg
Not sure who's to blame, but in '07/'08, when he was good, he was still all over over the place. Were they trying to make him a more efficient pitcher?

Last edited:
Managers I hate:
Tony LaRussa
Buck Showalter
Grady Little

Managers I dislike:
Ozzie Guillen
Joe Giardi
Dusty Baker

Managers I hate:
Tony LaRussa
Buck Showalter
Grady Little

Managers I dislike:
Ozzie Guillen
Joe Giardi
Dusty Baker
Oooh, I like your list an awful lot, but mine differs slightly:

Hate
Dusty Baker
Tony LaRussa

Dislike
Ozzie Guillen
Mike Scioscia

Mat Latos is also a douche-canoe, but that's neither here nor there. :p

Great outing, Tillman: 1.2 IP, 57 pitches, 6 ER. :rolleyes:

That's more like the O's I know. :lol:

Is it just me or the the first time the cop hit the guy it looked more like a love tap then a real hit as it did nothing to guy. Then again this guy might have been on something because you can hear the taser yet its doing nothing to him.

And speaking of fans ejected a guy in the section where we sat last night for the Giants v Dodger game was removed from the game for smoking a joint in the stadium. You think in SF you could get away with that but not with the level of security now since the beating in LA.

Brian Wilson looks... bad.

He did not look bad last night at all. Or the night before. It just took him a while a get dialed in since the injury.
Speaking of Wilson have you guys seen this yet: http://mlbalwaysepic.mlb.com/alwaysepic/brianwilson/#

Last edited: