No announcement yet.

2011 Rugby World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, that makes sense. I don't tend to notice public holidays anymore because of shift work. No biggy. Anyway, best of luck to the AB's! Should be a cracker! Here's hoping...

Comment

The surrender monkeys are all over this! They've decided to show up for one game!

RIP Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli

"My plan had worked, and only my Jeep and trailer had made it all the way through Death Valley unscathed... followed by two homeless guys with bad vehicle choices..." - Tanner Foust

Comment

Fucking France.
        Originally posted by matt2000
        Mmmm huge arse is best.

Comment

They've done it... After 24 years. What a game. France would have deserved it if they had gotten a penalty or a dropkick in, though.

However...

AAAAAALL BLAAAAACKS!!!!

Final Gear around the world care package
          discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

France were fantastic, but congratulations to New Zealand who really dug deep. You still breathing there Vicki?

Thierry Dusautoir was unreal, and Richie McCaw was great as well. Real captains performances.

RIP Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli

"My plan had worked, and only my Jeep and trailer had made it all the way through Death Valley unscathed... followed by two homeless guys with bad vehicle choices..." - Tanner Foust

Comment

She's been spouting nonsense for the last half hour. I can't blame her, I only started watching the sport a few months ago and even I'm emotionally drained. I think we have to give her a few days.

Final Gear around the world care package
              discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

8-7

Comment

Originally posted by IceBone View Post
                  She's been spouting nonsense for the last half hour. I can't blame her, I only started watching the sport a few months ago and even I'm emotionally drained. I think we have to give her a few days.

Since you are hook on rugby, will you follow the 6 nations tournament of 2012 ? Lots of revenge in the air.

Comment

Man, what an epic game. The last 15 odd mins were just so intense. Great defense by the AB's. And an awesome effort from France. Could have swung either way really.

Comment

I was expecting more of a demolition job on this one... France wasn't playing that well thus far and the ABs playing at home. Congrats to them for a tournament well played

Comment

I can breathe now. This is all I have to say:

Comment

Comment

I really can't wait for the bloody 6 Nations now. See what's gonna happen wi' me lads an' if Johnno's still the gaffer after the RWC.

Comment

Gouge in final, shocking:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-FQkwYfqDnU

Reffing in final, shocking:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBqe...ature=youtu.be
                              Currently Drive - 205 GTI
                              Currently Want - 1967 Mustang GT500 (Eleanor!)

Comment

Originally posted by Greatgraddage View Post
                                It amazes me the crap you can get away with in sports that would be criminal off the field. When you purposely, with intent, do that to someone, you should not only be pushished by the sport, but also by the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria View Post
                                  I can breathe now. This is all I have to say:

Cross-posted from Aviation Thread, because I suspect that you & Shirahme don't look in the Avi-Nerds thread.

Is there a General Rugby Thread, I couldn't see one?

Comment

Originally posted by Heathrow View Post
                                    Is there a General Rugby Thread, I couldn't see one?

Me either. I'm on it.
                                    Last edited by Shirahime; January 4th, 2012, 8:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirahime View Post
                                      Me either. I'm on it.
                                      Ah, well done.

Someone found some still pics as well and another video (I think) and posted over in the Aviation Thread.

Comment

Working...
                                      X