2011 Rugby World Cup

Eh, that makes sense. I don't tend to notice public holidays anymore because of shift work. No biggy. Anyway, best of luck to the AB's! Should be a cracker! Here's hoping...

The surrender monkeys are all over this! They've decided to show up for one game!

They've done it... After 24 years. What a game. France would have deserved it if they had gotten a penalty or a dropkick in, though.

However...

AAAAAALL BLAAAAACKS!!!!

France were fantastic, but congratulations to New Zealand who really dug deep. You still breathing there Vicki? :p

Thierry Dusautoir was unreal, and Richie McCaw was great as well. Real captains performances.

She's been spouting nonsense for the last half hour. I can't blame her, I only started watching the sport a few months ago and even I'm emotionally drained. I think we have to give her a few days. :p

8-7

She's been spouting nonsense for the last half hour. I can't blame her, I only started watching the sport a few months ago and even I'm emotionally drained. I think we have to give her a few days. :p

Since you are hook on rugby, will you follow the 6 nations tournament of 2012 ? Lots of revenge in the air.:D

Man, what an epic game. The last 15 odd mins were just so intense. Great defense by the AB's. And an awesome effort from France. Could have swung either way really.

I was expecting more of a demolition job on this one... France wasn't playing that well thus far and the ABs playing at home. Congrats to them for a tournament well played

I can breathe now. This is all I have to say:

champions-1.jpg

Cross-posted from Aviation Thread, because I suspect that you & Shirahme don't look in the Avi-Nerds thread.

Is there a General Rugby Thread, I couldn't see one?

:smile: