NBA 2011-2012

Yeah :p.

A crucial game for the Suns tonight against the Jazz, let's get that final playoff spot Planet Orange !

Last edited:
Awful break for the Bulls. I had them going the distance, but now...

:(

Well, hopefully they will be able to bounce back even stronger next season.

Yeah that sucks. Rose was 1 assist and 1 rebound away from a triple-double and this happens...:(

Proud of my Magic for taking Game 1 against the Pacers. :D I think the Magic can take the series because those Pacers are all young and have hardly any playoff experience.

Miami is winning the East for sure now, but the West is a toss up. Mavs really played hard yesterday and just lost to OKC. I say that series is going to game 7. Lakers and Spurs also have a good chance of winning the West.

Bulls fans: sucks to be you. :p

I'm predicting:

East Finals - Heat vs. Celtics (will be epic)

West Finals - Spurs vs. OKC/Lakers (tough to decide between Lakers and OKC. OKC is the favourite, but Kobe can explode.)

The Lakers will emerge from the West. Screw Tim Duncan and the Spurs.

The Lakers will emerge from the West. Screw Tim Duncan and the Spurs.

Oh, how I hope you're right. I'm not exactly rushing to overlook OKC, however.

dp

Last edited:
Oh, how I hope you're right. I'm not exactly rushing to overlook OKC, however.

Me too. I really want to see Kobe win one more.

Hehe don't let the "chicago" location fool you, I'm a native Los Angelito.

Hehe don't let the "chicago" location fool you, I'm a native Los Angelito.

You must be one of the very few people in Chicago hoping Kobe reaches (and surpasses) Jordan. :lol:

You must be one of the very few people in Chicago hoping Kobe reaches (and surpasses) Jordan. :lol:

heh yeah although there are quite a number of us west coasters around...

Holy shit the West semis will be fucking epic. Lakers vs. Thunder and Clippers (I hope...screw the Grizzlies) vs. Spurs...:w00t:

Now the Lakers are at a huge disadvantage against OKC because not only is OKC way younger, they get more rest because they swept the Mavs and the Lakers are gonna have to go back to Denver to play game 6 and maybe even go back to LA for game 7.

It was stupid that they didn't win last night. They'll beat them in Denver though.

I'm not a believer in the whole extra days of rest thing. The Lakers have always gotten too comfortable in the past with their long amounts of rest between series. It's good to keep that team on their toes.

Last edited:
Now the Lakers are at a huge disadvantage against OKC because not only is OKC way younger, they get more rest because they swept the Mavs and the Lakers are gonna have to go back to Denver to play game 6 and maybe even go back to LA for game 7.

But World Peace will be back for the first game, which could matter.