2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

That and 9 different Winnipeg Jets scored all 9 goals in the game. Odd game indeed. It was the highest scoring game since the lock out in 2004. Even Bryzgalov was pretty hard on himself

"I have zero confidence in myself right now... I'm terrible. I want to apologize to the fans and my teammates" -Ilya Bryzgalov

And good on the Leafs too for spoiling the Rangers' home opener. Tough luck getting those 2 goals called back, lol.

umadbro.jpg

Tampa had a game like that in Philly last year, loved it!

Well the Wings have dropped three in a row now. The first two were terrible games and efforts by the Wings, the third was stolen by the league taking a goal away from them. Well, lets see how they bounce back.

THe Red Wings have now lost 5 in a row (5-4-1) as they could not stand winning and decided to give this one away. :(

I hate games like tonight's.

Got off to a good start. Had a nice 2 point lead and then...

BOOM!

...we fell apart. Seriously, what happened?

At least they took it to overtime (if you're going to lose, might as well be in overtime so you don't leave empty handed), though I was having a heart attack the whole time.

- Dan

Six in a row. :(

Six in a row. :(

WTH, Detroit? My roommate and I don't really track the standings until late March, but we were completely shocked to find you so low in the West. And Edmonton so high. It's like the standings went topsy-turvy while noone was looking.

At this point I can't tell you what is going on.

Columbus 2, Philadelphia 9.

Jeff Carter: DNP (injury), 5GP 0G 3A for the season.

Jakub Voracek: 1G 2A, 13GP 3G 5A for the season.
Sean Couturier: 2G (1 SH) 0A, 13GP 5G 3A for the season, lots of PK time.

Just sayin'.

Wow, we lost 7-0 again tonight. That was a pretty awful showing on our part. Such as the roller coaster life of a Leafs fan, I guess :(

I'm still hoping we at least make the playoffs this year.

The Wings win one.

Yes, it has been that long.

Boy, this game we just had against the LA Kings was a little more intense than I thought it would be. And, annoyingly, it went to shootout, though tonight they won (still had a stroke through the whole thing)!

Next game is not until Friday, so the team has plenty of time to rest. GO PENS!

- Dan

:lol: Two point is two points. Anaheim has Nashville next, so maybe they'll make it two in a row craptacularfests against central division opponents.