No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portugal finally won in the normal game time and deservedly go to the Final. Congrats!

Comment

Aand Germany lost 0:2, meaning shared 3rd place with Wales and Sunday final France vs. Portugal. Can't really say I'm excited about that.

Comment

lol two handballs for Germany?
        Originally posted by MadCat360
        You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by gt1750 View Post
          Aand Germany lost 0:2, meaning shared 3rd place with Wales and Sunday final France vs. Portugal. Can't really say I'm excited about that.
          don't germany and wales have to play for bronze?

Comment

Originally posted by bone View Post
            don't germany and wales have to play for bronze?
            At EURO, there's no match for 3rd since 1984.

Comment

Portugal finally won in the normal game time and deservedly go to the Final. Congrats!
              Awww its a pity, i was hoping we would be the first champions to never win a game inside the 90'

Comment

They won a game, yes, but deservedly? No. There have been so many better teams in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by ahpadt View Post
                  They won a game, yes, but deservedly? No. There have been so many better teams in the tournament.
                  2006 Italy called, saying football is sometimes like that...

Comment

Intermittently, maybe. But no team has performed well throughout - which means Portugal in the final is maybe suitable.

It's been a pretty poor tournament all told. Though at least Ireland won one game!

Comment

Deservedly as for that game only, they were the better team there. You are right about many better teams being in the tournament.

Comment

Not the prettiest way to win, but it was a long way coming.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I just find it funny how Ronaldo lamented teams for playing anti-football against his team in the early stage of the tournament, then ends up leading his team to do just that for the finals. 10 people behind the ball at all times, o-hoy.

Comment

beautiful language - milk&water - baseball vs. football - best god in show

Comment

Originally posted by Interrobang View Post
                                  The really "best" teams of this Euro for me were Spain, Italy and Germany.
                                  I don't understand how those teams all ended up in the same bracket. I wouldn't consider Spain a 'best' team, they were pretty anemic this whole tournament and are always overrated.
                                  Originally posted by MadCat360
                                  You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                  X