The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned because I'm bored and can't sleep

Necx0: Aqua Lung

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jethrotull/aqualung.html

I don't think that song has anything to do with Scuba Gear:lol:

Banned for insomnia......and also for spelling my username right, which apparently you aren't allowed to do because I am Tasmanian (according to Red_Bull)

Banned because the rather random Sea-Potato I made in year 8 ceramics class(I'm now in Year 12) suggested it.
PA060001.jpg

Banned because WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!

^
CapsLockpivsrevoked.jpg

Banned for following me into the capslock bandwagon.

Banned for re-using one of my favorite snarky images.

'CruiserMan, be honest, that thing is a bong, isn't it? I took ceramics in High School, I know how many were made.

Banned for not fessing up whether you ever made one!

Banned because my neighbors woke me up too early today.

The sea potato is the result of our teacher giving us a lump of clay that looked a bit like a peanut and saying "make a sea creature". So I made this thing. No drug imbuing features included.

Banned because my neighbors woke me up too early today.

The sea potato is the result of our teacher giving us a lump of clay that looked a bit like a peanut and saying "make a sea creature". So I made this thing. No drug imbuing features included.

banned for giving it a mustache

Banned for editing your post. The word "Apparently" vanished.

Banned for editing your post. The word "Apparently" vanished.

banned for calling youself cruiserman when really your only 17 :D

and i do alot of editing, if i didn't people wouldn't be able to think i write english. See that was awful!

Banned as he was banned for that already. :idiot: Start creating some original reason for a ban!!!

Banned for trying to confuse people with your location. Not everyone knows Sean Connery comes from Scotland ya know.

Banned for Clarkson and Hammond getting at it... :puke:

Banned for an annoying avatar