Originally posted by PaperBiro View Post

FULLY

AUTOMATED

LUXURY

GAY

SPACE

???COMMUNISM???
    I WANT TO GO THERE

HOW MUCH IS RENT TO LIVE IN THE LUXURIOUS HOMOSEXUAL ACCOMIDATIONS?
    "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

IS FREE ON CONDITION OF BEING A GOOD CITIZEN, QUEER COMRADE

BE GOOD CITIZEN AND NO SPACE GULAG FOR YOU

Comment

WAT
        Cameron + Karen (Camry LEs)
        Bethany (SV650S)
        Giggles (Miata)
        Blueberry (Mazderp3)
        Darcy (Ninja 500R)
        Ekatarina (BRZ)

Comment

I HEARD

GULAG IS GOOD PLACE

FOR GOOD COMRADES

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
          "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
          "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Bethany (SV650S)
            Giggles (Miata)
            Blueberry (Mazderp3)
            Darcy (Ninja 500R)
            Ekatarina (BRZ)

Comment

HOW ABOUT GULAS IN GULAG

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
              "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
              "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

IS THERE A SPA?
                Support your FG Community: buy a shirt or iPhone cover

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by ashspet View Post
                  IS THERE A SPA?
                  MUCH REJOICING!
                  Bethany (SV650S)
                  Giggles (Miata)
                  Blueberry (Mazderp3)
                  Darcy (Ninja 500R)
                  Ekatarina (BRZ)

Comment

I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION

Comment

Originally posted by PaperBiro View Post
                      I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION
                      IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS BEING IN A POKEBALL

(I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE BUT STILL WISH POKEMON WERE REAL)

Viva la Targa!

Comment

I WISH POKEMON WERE REAL SO I COULD OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT WITH THEM

THERESA MAY IS ABOUT TO GET PIKACHUED

Comment

CAN I PUT EVIL PROJECT MANAGERS IN THEM TOO? AND MAYBE DIRECTORS AND SOME SENIOR MANAGERS?

THEN DROWN THEM IN THE SEA?

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

GUYS; MARRY, FUCK, KILL:

THE BATMOBILE, THE MACH 5, THE GENERAL LEE

Comment

I THINK I NEED TO TALK TO KIM ABOUT SOME HARDWARE. OR AT LEAST WHERE HE SHOULD BE AIMING.

Comment

WHO'S KIM?

IS OUT OF THE LOOP

Comment

THREE DAY WEEKEND ARE FAR, FAR SUPERIOR TO THE USUAL TWO DAY WEEKEND

I FEEL LIKE I HAD A WEEK WORTH OF FREE TIME!

Viva la Targa!

Comment

Working...
                                  X