The Uxbridge English Dictionary - Share your Daffynitions Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Uxbridge English Dictionary - Share your Daffynitions Here

Some of you may have heard of the BBC Radio 4 comedy show "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" (The Antidote to Panel Games) and I know others are fans of wordplay, puns and the like.

One of the rounds on the show features the panel member's suggestions for additions to the Uxbridge (shithole in Middlesex) rather than Oxbridge (portmanteau of Oxford and Cambridge) English Dictionary. You may also know these as "daffynitions".

Every now and then one pops in to my head and I thought it would make a fun thread. Any word is acceptable, including proper nouns.

Here are my three most recent ones to get the thread started.

Antwerp (n) A idiot.

antidote (n) public's girlfriend.

Icklesham (n) Not really a dwarf.
    WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

thoroughbred (n) your homie who has Asperger's
    WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

Unisex (n) What I did before graduation.

Comment

Bisexual (n) A regular brothel visitor.

Dwarf (n) A dock in Ireland.

Currant (n) Up to date raisin.

Share (n) A wig you shouldn't talk about.
        Last edited by MWF; September 29th, 2017, 9:17 PM.

Comment

Petrolhead (n) Individual with a jerry can for a head.

Petrosexual (n) Individual who expresses love for an automobile.
          2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6. Das Auto

Comment

Breadth: your breath after eating a sandwich or toast

Eel: the noise you make when you see an eel.
            There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Datsun: an admiration of sunlight.
              "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
              -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Shampoo:
                There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Related....

Shambles (n) Cows wearing strap-ons.

Comment

Working...
                  X