Lens Flair

It's a reference to Kingsman. That was the code for the cell where the princess was locked up and just coincidentally, in T9 dialing it spells anal.

T9 dialing is the best thing ever. You just press the key with the letter on it once and the software looks through all the combinations and you're good to go. If I wanted to call my mum, I'd just type 527 (the beginnings for her name in my contacts) and hit dial. Most of the time 3 keys are all it takes, some times it's even there after 2, depending on contact name.

It's not, it's just one of the options. And if you had seen the movie, you'd understand. :p

why you still use T9.

i don't get this remark, what's the alternative?

every phone, both smart and dumb, has a T9 dialer-keyboard.
how else do you select the correct contacts? by scrolling?

Last edited:
T9 dialing is the best thing ever. You just press the key with the letter on it once and the software looks through all the combinations and you're good to go. If I wanted to call my mum, I'd just type 527 (the beginnings for her name in my contacts) and hit dial. Most of the time 3 keys are all it takes, some times it's even there after 2, depending on contact name.

Yeah, i love that, us3e it all the time when calling people. For other texts I swype.

xyzviper, nice one.. imo it needs a bit of perspective correction