Reptile Super Show @ Fairplex [Jan 2014] - NSFW (maybe)

And now please tell me that that ain't sexist, disrespectful and in very bad taste. Respecting women is for "the namby pambies that's easily offended"?

And that's not even getting started on the impression you are making in the name of the whole photography community.
Ok, I will tell you...that ain't sexist and disrespectful and very bad taste. It may bother some..and, it may not bother some. Quit trying to be the knight in shining armor. The irony of this, the chic on that photo probably wouldn't even care.

So, what you're saying is, with my random photos, is going to impact the impression on the whole photography community. My 1 out of 400 photos. Get the fuck 'outa 'he you fucking idiot. If you'd pull that tripod out of your pompous ass, you'd see there's many types of photography and there will be many opinions on it. Whether I take a glorious ass shot or not, it affects no impression as a whole. It may affect opinion on myself, but, I don't give shit. I shoot what I like. And, shoot it the way I like it.

Get back on your horse and say, 'Hi-yo Silver!'. hahaha

Last edited:
Did you forget to put on your brain when you got up this morning? Sorry, but that post is a borderline-insane mix of insults, ignorance and unwillingness to understand.

Last edited:
Did you forget to put on your brain when you got up this morning? Sorry, but that post is a borderline-insane mix of insults, ignorance and unwillingness to understand.
Sorry, I don't cater to book nerd queers who want to impose their will and opinion on others. I'm going to say it the way it is, not the way you want to hear it.

Sorry, I don't cater to book nerd queers who want to impose their will and opinion on others. I'm going to say it the way it is, not the way you want to hear it.
Did you just use "nerd" as an insult?

With that attitude, I don?t see you lasting long around here. :wave:

: popcorn:

Edit: Derp, where's the popcorn smiley?

NnoGhN1.gif