No announcement yet.

FINALGEAR TOY CAR WORLD TOUR Pt.2 - Zastava 101 Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I'll see what I can do today. Who would like to have it after me?

Comment

Nice!
      Thanks
      ?
      "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Here's a couple runs with the model on my dash:

Comment

"I live my life 402 meters at time. Nothing else matters: not the fall of the USSR, not the prices of Vodka, not my co-workers and all their bullshit. For those twenty seconds or less, I'm free."
          Last edited by Redliner; December 30th, 2017, 8:45 AM.
          ?
          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Excellent!
            "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

😂 That's great, Redliner!

Comment

This send on demand approach doesn't seem to be working all that fast..
                Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares the driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoom View Post
                  This send on demand approach doesn't seem to be working all that fast..
                  It's a joke about how fast the actual car is.
                  ?

Comment

Dammit. I keep forgetting to send it out. I will make sure it gets sent this week, otherwise I'm out of town for the next two. Sorry guys!

Comment

For what it's worth, the package arrived a few weeks ago and I honestly haven't even had time to open it. Sorry!

I'm hoping to be able to unbox it this week, and go on an adventure or two with it over the following few weekends, and then ship it out to the next person. Hopefully its stay here isn't inappropriately long as a result.

I've also read through the thread and seen the One Take suggestion. I believe Matt has stopped doing those, but I'll see what I can do. Maybe a different local car celebrity could end up involved somehow? This is LA, after all—if nothing else, we have Jay Leno.
                      Cameron + Karen (Camry LEs)
                      Bethany (SV650S)
                      Giggles (Miata)
                      Blueberry (Mazderp3)
                      Darcy (Ninja 500R)
                      Ekatarina (BRZ)

Comment

Too bad the car is in such horrible condition

Comment

Yes, if people want to send it over I'd give it a touch-up, I have the original paint for the big car and we could restore both at once!

I'm not in the country for 6 weeks but I guess it could be send to loose_unit and I'll take care of it when I'm back.
                          Mercedes W115 to England & Wales | MX5 to Gibraltar | Balkan by Train (and Bus) | Zastava 101 to Nürburgring | Espace to Kurdistan | MX5 around the Baltic Sea

If you want to help the restauration of the finalgear Zastava please donate here!

Comment

Originally posted by Beni View Post
                            Yes, if people want to send it over I'd give it a touch-up, I have the original paint for the big car and we could restore both at once!

I'm not in the country for 6 weeks but I guess it could be send to loose_unit and I'll take care of it when I'm back.
                            I was thinkign of getting it back to me so I can take it to the guy who did it the first time, since other parts are missing, not just the paint.

Comment

That would be even better of course!

And lets aim to have both ready for Ringmeet...
                              Mercedes W115 to England & Wales | MX5 to Gibraltar | Balkan by Train (and Bus) | Zastava 101 to Nürburgring | Espace to Kurdistan | MX5 around the Baltic Sea

If you want to help the restauration of the finalgear Zastava please donate here!

Comment

Originally posted by Beni View Post
                                That would be even better of course!

And lets aim to have both ready for Ringmeet...
                                And roadtrip
                                At least one, hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X