FINALGEAR TOY CAR WORLD TOUR Pt.2 - Zastava 101 Edition

Nice!
Thanks

"I live my life 402 meters at time. Nothing else matters: not the fall of the USSR, not the prices of Vodka, not my co-workers and all their bullshit. For those twenty seconds or less, I'm free."

Last edited:
:lol: Excellent!

This send on demand approach doesn't seem to be working all that fast.. :lol:

DaBoom;n3546068 said:
This send on demand approach doesn't seem to be working all that fast.. :lol:

It's a joke about how fast the actual car is.

For what it's worth, the package arrived a few weeks ago and I honestly haven't even had time to open it. Sorry!

I'm hoping to be able to unbox it this week, and go on an adventure or two with it over the following few weekends, and then ship it out to the next person. Hopefully its stay here isn't inappropriately long as a result.

I've also read through the thread and seen the One Take suggestion. I believe Matt has stopped doing those, but I'll see what I can do. Maybe a different local car celebrity could end up involved somehow? This is LA, after all—if nothing else, we have Jay Leno. ;) :cool:

Yes, if people want to send it over I'd give it a touch-up, I have the original paint for the big car and we could restore both at once!

I'm not in the country for 6 weeks but I guess it could be send to loose_unit and I'll take care of it when I'm back.

Beni;n3547394 said:
Yes, if people want to send it over I'd give it a touch-up, I have the original paint for the big car and we could restore both at once!

I'm not in the country for 6 weeks but I guess it could be send to loose_unit and I'll take care of it when I'm back.

I was thinkign of getting it back to me so I can take it to the guy who did it the first time, since other parts are missing, not just the paint.

That would be even better of course!

And lets aim to have both ready for Ringmeet... :D

Sooooooo.... @93Flareside left it at the table during Ringmeet 2018.

Then what?

it ded :p

Nah, our fearless leader that started the thread has it. Apparently it’s not in the traveling mood as so many parts have fallen off, so like real life. :)